• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer league thread Hawks Vs. Rockets

aali34

Know some guys aren't playing but this is our last game in this event and it feels like Kelly is on the floor constantly. We have already done him favor so enough is enough, play the kids. 

• Like 1

Our 16th or 17th guy really hustles and trys so hard but not expecting him on our regular roster ever unless Delaney magically disappears and probably not even then. Just don't think Magette is an improvement even over Delaney, just such a low ceiling. Should be in Europe as opposed to the two way contract stuff am thinking. He has a much better chance for a career over there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Why the hell are the Hawks so infatuated with Ryan Kelly? Please let this be the last we ever see of him

Must be the doo.

• Premium Member

As young as they are, I'm fairly pleased with what I saw of both Stone, age 20, and Kaba, age 21. Cordinier, age 20, also had some moments that justified his draft slot.

Magette is signed to fill an emergency PG role. At 27, that's all one could or would expect.

As for RFA Troy Williams, I also liked what I saw there, even though he didn't have a big game that led his team to a win. Can easily see his frame and shooting stroke translating to the NBA given just a little more development. Loved his vision, and how he could attack the rim.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Why the hell are the Hawks so infatuated with Ryan Kelly? Please let this be the last we ever see of him

I think Coach Bud has him confused with "Ryan" Anderson minus the 19.5 million cap hit :Bud:

• Like 4