• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elite From Deep

hazer

Rest assured: Hawks start winning themselves out of a Top 5 pick in January and Belli, Hey Babbit, Dedmon Walking, Illyasovavichkovchev, etc will all be dangled.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Rest assured: Hawks start winning themselves out of a Top 5 pick in January and Belli, Hey Babbit, Dedmon Walking, Illyasovavichkovchev, etc will all be dangled.

unfortunately but we should just hold on to them if they continue shooting lights out. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JTB said:

unfortunately but we should just hold on to them if they continue shooting lights out. 

Too much of a threat to shoot them right out of a Top 5 pick. Since they're already doing this thang, need to do it right :deke:

Edited by hazer

Pretty much shows that not all players have to be major athletes in Bud's system but he does want them to be able to hit from range to get on the floor as a starter or role player. Need all kinds of eggs to make a team but Bud does indeed want all of them to have a jumper. So with that expect Collins to be hitting at least from fifteen to eighteen feet fairly consistently by the start of next season. Dedmon may be one of the best quick studies of the school of Bud. Already able to hit threes and not sure he could even spell that word before he got here.   

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Why are we losing then?

I’m not 100% positive, I’ll have to doublecheck, and somebody back me up on this, but I’m guessing the other teams are scoring more points than us :approved:

• Like 3

We are giving up just over five points more a game than we score (108.2 given up). Near or at the bottom 20% of the league. That 108.2 would be a bad number over the course of a season for anyone so its kinda a surprise to me because defense is what I thought we would be best at or more consistent at anyway coming into this season. We are averaging 102.8 points scoring a game and wasn't sure we would break 90 or so points consistently. So its been interesting and surprising. Still entertaining and don't think we're a million miles from a winning season in our future because most games have been pretty tight so far. 

• Like 3

On 11/21/2017 at 11:28 PM, bleachkit said:

Why are we losing then?

We allow the most good looks from 3, kinda bad time in the league’s history to do so.  

The only 2 consistent, efficient rotation guys we have are Deadman and Bap.  Bellinelli plays like he’s auditioning for greener pastures sooner than later.

Dennis loses any positive effect he may have with a -3.1 DBPM.  How he isn’t a more fierce ball attacker with his length and quickness is beyond me. 

Baze and Delaney (combined .377 shooting) are Tank Commanders, commissioned with good reason.  Magette anc Dorsey can do the same thing with much higher ceilings.

People see the light at the end of the tunnel with Prince but I don’t.  His game screams 7th or 8th man on a good squad.

Edited by benhillboy