• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Search and Interviews

marco102

• Premium Member
Just now, KB21 said:

LOL.  No one wants Bud.  He's the top coach on the market and will get the Bucks job.  The only reason he will not get that job is if he pulls his name out and decides to sit out a year and collect his money from Atlanta.

Did Phoenix want Him?  What about the Knick?  Has he even been invited for an interview in Milwaukee?

49 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You know, watching Al kick Joel Embiid's rear end in the playoffs really makes me laugh at those of you who want to attack him and misspell his name.

Kicking Embid's rear end? wtf

Game 1

Embid: 31/13/5   Horford 26/7/4

Game 2

Embid 20/14/5 Horford 13/12/5

Not to mention Embid is is in his 1st playoffs, and Horford is a vet..smh...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Kicking Embid's rear end? wtf

Game 1

Embid: 31/13/5   Horford 26/7/4

Game 2

Embid 20/14/5 Horford 13/12/5

Not to mention Embid is is in his 1st playoffs, and Horford is a vet..smh...

Horford = 2 wins

Embiid = 2 losses

That was also Embiid that Horford blew by to make the game sealing shot the other night.  

21 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Horford = 2 wins

Embiid = 2 losses

That was also Embiid that Horford blew by to make the game sealing shot the other night.  

Thats one play. lol. That's not "kicking Embiids rear end". Boston did their job by winning at home. Series is far from over..Phillys youth and lack of playoff exp. cost them the game. not al freakin horford. They were up 20 at one point for crying out loud..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The Seeees beating the 6ers doesn't necessarily equate to Alice (yep i did it) dominating Embiid.  It's a team sport.

He knows this, but it doesnt fit his narrative.....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

@High5

@Jungle Jack

Eliminating the tank year...Drew's winning percentage is still comparable to Bud's with less talent. 

Bud's winning percentage without the tank year 57% .

Drew's winning percentage including the year when both Joe Johnson and Marvin Williams were given away for nothing 55%

We already know Bud is better than Drew. I was commenting on 1) the fact that you believed there was any comparison between our tank roster and the roster with Horford, Smith, Teague, and Korver and 2) your fantasy that a significant number of people were at all upset about Mike Smith being fired. 

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, High5 said:

We already know Bud is better than Drew. I was commenting on 1) the fact that you believed there was any comparison between our tank roster and the roster with Horford, Smith, Teague, and Korver and 2) your fantasy that a significant number of people were at all upset about Mike Smith being fired. 

The win/loss record doesn't support the notion that there is a significant difference between the 2 especially when you factor in that Bud has worked with more all stars than Drew

• Like 1

So, the candidates for the Hawks job are: Jay Larranaga, Nate Tibbetts, Darvin Ham, Stephen Silas, Lloyd Pierce, and Jarron Collins.

The only coach in this group that has drawn interest from other teams is Jay Larranaga, who is one of two finalists for the Charlotte job.  

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

The win/loss record doesn't support the notion that there is a significant difference between the 2 especially when you factor in that Bud has worked with more all stars than Drew

They both coached Horford/Teague/Korver. Drew had Joe and Bud had Sap. That's 4 each. The difference is players became All Stars under Bud.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Horford = 2 wins

Embiid = 2 losses

Philly is not supposed to beat them at this point.

Moreover, too bad Al didn't feel like playing harder while he was here.

7 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, the candidates for the Hawks job are: Jay Larranaga, Nate Tibbetts, Darvin Ham, Stephen Silas, Lloyd Pierce, and Jarron Collins.

The only coach in this group that has drawn interest from other teams is Jay Larranaga, who is one of two finalists for the Charlotte job.  

I wouldn't want to survive on what is in the well. It seems pretty dry.

4 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I wouldn't want to survive on what is in the well. It seems pretty dry.

The well is dry because you are trying to attract a coach to a tanking team that has no hope of winning anytime soon.

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

Celtics started Semi Ojeleye at the 4 the last few games against Milwaukee. He played a lot of minutes too, so..

Semi Ojeleye = 4 wins

Giannis = 3 wins 

Its a team sport.

His line of thinking is a terrible way to judge players. Just terrible. 

39 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He just may end up landing there, against my prediction, because it’s all that’s left. Albeit a better job than the Suns and Knicks jobs he sought, since he wanted to go home to AZ or be in the big lights of NYC like I was saying. I also thought Spurs were a natural destination if Pop retired, of course.