• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mo Bamba Comparison

Hawk88

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

Spoken like a person who has never truly watched Jaren Jackson Jr play, which is the case with everyone who wants to downgrade his prospect worthiness.  You also haven't seen Marvin Bagley either.

What else haven’t I done? Lol...you seem to know a lot about me...and the prospects...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Spoken like a person who has never truly watched Jaren Jackson Jr play, which is the case with everyone who wants to downgrade his prospect worthiness.  You also haven't seen Marvin Bagley either.

I've watched JJJ and I wasn't impressed at all. I know his game inside and out. I've even rewatched him and was even less enthralled. 

I've watched Bagley more than any other prospect in this class outside of the other Duke guys. He's going to be special and a superstar. A player you build around. I would hate if we picked Jackson moreso than Marvin Williams because I like Bagley as a prospect more than CP3 or Deron. 

6 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I've watched film on them too and Bagley pick is a no brainer.  

If you watch Jaren's low lights, you see nothing but a lack of coordination, poor offensive feel for the game, terrible post player, he's f***ing Sam f***ing Perkins Jr with more athletic ability. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If you watch Jaren's low lights, you see nothing but a lack of coordination, poor offensive feel for the game, terrible post player, he's f***ing Sam f***ing Perkins Jr with more athletic ability. 

Ya he’s basically the one guy that scares that crap out of me. I tried to like him but don’t ..lol.

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya he’s basically the one guy that scares that crap out of me. I tried to like him but don’t ..lol.

He's going to be fine if you have CP3 and Harden next to him. He would be just fine. 

But with Dennis and Bazemore... He might do worse than Marvin Williams. At least Marvin had Smoove and Iso Joe. 

His biggest strength that translates is his ability to switch but he's constantly missing rotations or over pursuits hence his foul rates. Man, he needs legit star players around him. Not Prince, Dennis, and Bazemore. He needs Cp3 and Harden or Boston situation with Kyrie, Horford, Hayward, and Tatum. That's a good situation for JJJ. I just want to slap Travis goofy bald head ass for even making me mad. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I did the same thing...Watched him down the stretch...1st of all, Dude was always in foul trouble so he was never on the court and then came that Clemson game...Lord have Mercy, Anyone who saw that Clemson game wouldn't be drafting that dude in the top 10 in this draft.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It’s Bagley for me. What sold me was the game against Mo Bamba and Texas.

You saw head to headwhat both players can do well. And Bagley just happens to do more things well than Bamba.

Bamba was a force on the glass and challenging shots, but fouled out because he is a rim protector and that’s what happens when you challenge everything.

Meanwhile Bagley was shooting, passing, leading the break, finishing the break, grabbed a few boards with Bamba on top of him. Even started playing D on Bamba down the stretch. The best thing was as Duke climbed back from like 15 down, they were feeding Bagley the ball and playing off him. He was the go to guy.

Bamba can’t do that, JJJ can’t do that. That’s a special gene that separates players from good to elite.

I also believe that Bagley has some combo Forward in him. I think he can continue to expand his game and play similar to Durant of the dribble. He’s fast enough and is already comfortable facing up from the perimeter. 

Thats just me thinking 

While Bamba improved in the 2nd half of the season compared to the 1st half, I agree on Bagley. 

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

His biggest strength that translates is his ability to switch but he's constantly missing rotations or over pursuits hence his foul rates. Man, he needs legit star players around him. Not Prince, Dennis, and Bazemore. He needs Cp3 and Harden or Boston situation with Kyrie, Horford, Hayward, and Tatum. That's a good situation for JJJ. I just want to slap Travis goofy bald head ass for even making me mad. 

None of this is true.  Marvin Bagley is the one that constantly misses rotations because he has no clue about defense.  I'm not even sure Bagley knows what a defensive rotation is.  JJJ is clearly a far better prospect.  Bagley is clearly not a player you build around.  He might be a player who is the 3rd or 4th best player on a really good team, but a superstar he is not.

49 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I did the same thing...Watched him down the stretch...1st of all, Dude was always in foul trouble so he was never on the court and then came that Clemson game...Lord have Mercy, Anyone who saw that Clemson game wouldn't be drafting that dude in the top 10 in this draft.

Yup. Something totally off about him.

I appears this needs to be reposted, because people are clearly not watching the same players I am watching when it comes to this:

This is a great defender.

This is a terrible defender.

Anymore questions?

Just now, KB21 said:

None of this is true.  Marvin Bagley is the one that constantly misses rotations because he has no clue about defense.  I'm not even sure Bagley knows what a defensive rotation is.  JJJ is clearly a far better prospect.  Bagley is clearly not a player you build around.  He might be a player who is the 3rd or 4th best player on a really good team, but a superstar he is not.

Everything I say is on JJJ and Bagley is true. WTF are you talking about? I actually watch the games. I don't quote silly stats not even that relevant for college prospects like BPM or that other shit you posted that had Nerlens Noel looking like the 2nd coming of Deke. 

Bagley does constantly miss rotations and his instincts are off on defense. I agree. 

Bagley does play defense with great effort but like Tatum did at Duke, it's clear he really didn't have a clue a before the season about defense at this level. I posted Bagley's interview on this site before the season. He even said, a lot of what Coach K taught him, he didn't know. While I've given credit to JJJ that he knows how to play defense and went to a top-tier Basketball high school which is well coached in Indiana. I've given credit to JJJ for what he does do. I refuse to give him credit for what he can't do. Bagley went to an academic school where Jamie Foxx daughter, the Jenner's and other celebs attended. He just wasn't as well coached leading up to his collegiate experience. 

That's a MF lie! Bagley is a superior prospect compared to JJJ. It's not even close. Bagley will be the best player on a great team, JJJ will be the 4th or 5th best offensive option no matter the team and will be terrible if he's not surrounded by excellent talent like Boston or Houston. You must forget this is the Hawks. Not the f**king Rockets. 

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

I appears this needs to be reposted, because people are clearly not watching the same players I am watching when it comes to this:

This is a great defender.

This is a terrible defender.

Anymore questions?

You keep posting videos, ***KIND SIR***, I watched the games. I know both players strengths and weaknesses. I know what Bagley can do on defense and I know what JJJ can do. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

You keep posting videos, ***KIND SIR***, I watched the games. I know both players strengths and weaknesses. I know what Bagley can do on defense and I know what JJJ can do. 

You obviously haven't watched anything, or you are clueless one.  Don't you ever call me a ***WONDERFUL PERSON*** again.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I keep saying this. Marvin Williams is a better prospect out of college than Jaren Jackson Jr. I will say it again, Marvin Williams is a better prospect out of college than Jaren Jackson Jr. 

And you will continue to be wrong.