• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WELCOME HOME TRAE!!!

JTB

We've experienced a lot of gut punches as Hawks fan, but this one is one of the worst. I really wanted Doncic and Sacramento handed him to us. Really, really disappointed. That said, Young could blow up and make us all look stupid. Here's to hoping. 

• Like 3

Just now, High5 said:

We've experienced a lot of gut punches as Hawks fan, but this one is one of the worst. I really wanted Doncic and Sacramento handed him to us. Really, really disappointed. That said, Young could blow up and make us all look stupid. Here's to hoping. 

How is this a gut punch? Lol they haven’t even played yet. Calm down haha

1 minute ago, High5 said:

I do wonder... Why did the teams, Phoenix and  Sacramento.. that knew him most pass on him thou?

• Like 4

Just now, Flight said:

How is this a gut punch? Lol they haven’t even played yet. Calm down haha

We tank for a top pick, were in a position to get the player I wanted, and then we traded it away. It is a gut punch for me and many others. Obviously some of you are psyched about it, and I hope you guys get to gloat about his success in the future. I recognize his potential for sure, but I think he's the biggest boom or bust guy in the draft. I do like his skillset for our team if it works out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, High5 said:

I preferred Luka as well, but let's not act like Luka is a consensus superstar. Trae  could easily be just as good or better.  The overreactions are ridiculous.

• Like 3