• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

He needed fresh start

I have no idea what Orlando is doing. Traded Tobias Harris, Victor Oladipo too soon. And now didnt issue QO to Hezonja.  Needed a PG really badly and didn't draft ome.

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I have no idea what Orlando is doing. Traded Tobias Harris, Victor Oladipo too soon. And now didnt issue QO to Hezonja.  Needed a PG really badly and didn't draft ome.

They are a mess with no direction

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It will be a while before he is a starter ... I see him as a quality sixth man.  

KCP just signed for 12 million with the Lakers for the season so their cap is getting slowly eaten away ... makes a Deng/Hart to us make more sense 

It is crazy that Bron went there. I mean counting on Pop to send Leonard there now is a stretch. Even if the Lakers trade for Leonard, it will be him and Leonard against the world after LA sends all their assets to the Spurs.

For Bron, I think it all about marketing dollars now. He will be on TV against the marquee players out west from now until the cows come home. If Magic gets him another championship, that is just icing on the cake.

• Admin
Just now, Buzzard said:

It is crazy that Bron went there. I mean counting on Pop to send Leonard there now is a stretch. Even if the Lakers trade for Leonard, it will be him and Leonard against the world after LA sends all their assets to the Spurs.

For Bron, I think it all about marketing dollars now. He will be on TV against the marquee players out west from now until the cows come home. If Magic gets him another championship, that is just icing on the cake.

I am sure they will get some good veteran discount players chasing rings to surround the core 

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

They are a mess with no direction

Ya it’s almost like they are trying to lose on purpose for a special tank draft or something lol...like in 4 years when Lebron’s son comes out or something. 

Management did promise a ring by 2030 oddly enough ? 

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya it’s almost like they are trying to lose on purpose for a special tank draft or something lol...like in 4 years when Lebron’s son comes out or something. 

I don’t like our direction but at least we have one.

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

They can get him in 2019.

• Admin
Just now, terrell said:

They can get him in 2019.

He wants out and I am sure Lebron didn’t go to LA to wait a year.  He will want to compete now for a championship now

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They are still crying over Nick Anderson’s 4 missed free throws in a row. 

• Like 2

Just now, capstone21 said:

I am sure they will get some good veteran discount players chasing rings to surround the core 

Yes but you still have to get through 2 all stars in Minny, 2 in Portland, 2 in Houston, 2.5 in OKC, and 4 in GSW. ( that is off the top of my head and it could be more teams with 2 all stars ) 

Magic probably sold him on his legacy and how he wants to end it. Playing against the best, or squandering his talent and last years in the East. Then there is that market and his off season home also :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He wants out and I am sure Lebron didn’t go to LA to wait a year.  He will want to compete now for a championship now

They are still crying over Nick Anderson’s 4 missed free throws in a row. 

Oh man...lol choked. Funny thing is I actually rooted for them back in the day to beat the Bulls. Actually wanted just about anyone to beat the Bulls. Lol. Franchise heading in the wrong direction fast.

• Like 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh man...lol choked. Funny thing is I actually rooted for them back in the day to beat the Bulls. Actually wanted just about anyone to beat the Bulls. Lol. Franchise heading in the wrong direction fast.

Poor guy never recovered ... his confidence was so destroyed that he was afraid to get fouled the next season and then became a bad free throw shooter

• Like 2

Just now, capstone21 said:

Poor guy never recovered ... his confidence was so destroyed the he was afraid to get fouled the next season and then became a bad free throw shooter

Ya that’s crazy the mental aspect involved in that with him because his stroke was pretty nice. He also was money from 3. Ya influenced him greatly moving forward in his career. Didn’t he end up in Memphis to end it? Man.

• Like 1

Just now, KB21 said:

They thought they could wait and get Paul George this year as well.  

True. I w as just sayin. Kawhi Leonard and Paul George are 2 totally different personalities tho. Im pretty sure he's going to LA in 2019 if they cant get a deal done this year. No way hes staying in Boston/Philly..Just my opinion of course. Im just glad LBJ is out of the East.THE East is FREE. If youre boy Giannis cant get it done this year then.........................................Especially since he has the Great Budenholzer as his coach...So they win the East next year or what? 

• Like 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Yes but you still have to get through 2 all stars in Minny, 2 in Portland, 2 in Houston, 2.5 in OKC, and 4 in GSW. ( that is off the top of my head and it could be more teams with 2 all stars ) 

Magic probably sold him on his legacy and how he wants to end it. Playing against the best, or squandering his talent and last years in the East. Then there is that market and his off season home also :)

True, but I just can’t see him this late in his career going anywhere that promise is not to build a team to win now.  He is in for championships not development.  

1 minute ago, terrell said:

True. I w as just sayin. Kawhi Leonard and Paul George are 2 totally different personalities tho. Im pretty sure he's going to LA in 2019 if they cant get a deal done this year. No way hes staying in Boston/Philly..Just my opinion of course. Im just glad LBJ is out of the East.THE East is FREE. If youre boy Giannis cant get it done this year then.........................................Especially since he has the Great Budenholzer as his coach...So they win the East next year or what? 

They have a chance.  They matched up better and played Boston better in the playoffs than Filthadelphia did.  

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

True, but I just can’t see him this late in his career going anywhere that promise is not to build a team to win now.  He is in for championships not development.  

I understand that but being competitive in the West can be a 1st round exit. See Portland.

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He won in Cleveland with a bunch of scrubs. He'll win in LA..Gonna be hard to beat GS, regardless of who else goes there....