• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

56 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Another problem with drafting high in the draft is that, even when you miss on a pick, you will still overpay on that second contract.  This is a classic overpay for a limited player.

The biggest problem is being a treadmill team... Nobody respects your team, fans aren't going to watch you play, free agents still aren't going to sign and you never have a shot at winning the title. The Hawks are better off now than they've been in many years. Yes, even the 60 win season. When Lebron and scrubs swept that 60 win team he invalidated that team. He showed that they never really were the best team in the conference. Two or three months worth of great play in a decade's time is nothing to be proud of.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

McGee ... lowest bbiq in the league

Is this a joke too..

wait lance to Lakers is hilarious..Elfrid to no shooting Pelicans is even funnier and javale to Lakers is funniest ? 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is this a joke too..

wait lance to Lakers is hilarious..Elfrid to no shooting Pelicans is even funnier and javale to Lakers is funniest ? 

Payton spent too much time trying to keep his hair aloft instead of working on his game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

every practice!

I’m amazed Lebron is on board with this.. ? wow..just wow..I’m sorry is the nba the new wwf?

Just now, capstone21 said:

Payton spent too much time trying to keep his hair aloft instead of working on his game

Haha ya he did. What are the Pelicans thinking here? They must hate anyone who can shoot lol or at least any pg that can shoot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

So unless there is a Leonard shoe yet to drop, did LBJ really improve his likelihood of collecting any more rings by leaving CLE? I'm not seeing it.

I dont think this move is just about chasing rings......

• Like 2

• Admin
5 minutes ago, sturt said:

So unless there is a Leonard shoe yet to drop, did LBJ really improve his likelihood of collecting any more rings by leaving CLE? I'm not seeing it.

Kawhi will end up in LA ... either that or Cousins

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Kawhi will end up in LA ... either that or Cousins

Lakers have $16 in space if they renounce Randle's caphold. Is that enough for Boogie?

Maybe a SnT of Randle to NOP for Boogie?