• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

PG13 staying put, CP3 staying put, KD staying put, LaBrawna probably staying put, I’m loving it. Lakers this, Lakers that, eff the Lakers. Hawks get their lottery pick, the Mavs’ lottery pick, and the Cavs’ 1st rounder in the mid 20s.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, hazer said:

PG13 staying put, CP3 staying put, KD staying put, LaBrawna probably staying put, I’m loving it. Lakers this, Lakers that, eff the Lakers. Hawks get their lottery pick, the Mavs’ lottery pick, and the Cavs’ 1st rounder in the mid 20s.

Sign me up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I guess PG lied then cause he's in OKC the next three years. I guarentee Kawhi won't be there either.   Also, I don't think I heard Paul and Kawhi say that.   It's always their camp or sources.  Never heard an interview where Paul said he's taken his talents to LA.  

When question he's always said yeah I'd like to play there.  Not one interview he said I'm going to play there.

Well I never heard The media never say for a fact he was going to LA. It was just a prediction based on him sayin "he'd like to play there". lol. And its the sole reason Indiana traded him..He told them he wouldnt resign there...Hell, I predicted it to. lol. 

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

Thatll work...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Horrible day for the Rockets. 1st, they give CP3's often injured ass A MAX 4 YR DEAL, and now this. GS wins it again next year Easily..

• Like 1

Just now, DBac said:

This reeks of a poison pill contract attempt. The thing is, the Bulls are cheap enough to say "We're good" leaving the Hawks with the contract lol.

Beat me to it. Hmmm..LaVine huh..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBac said:

This reeks of a poison pill contract attempt. The thing is, the Bulls are cheap enough to say "We're good" leaving the Hawks with the contract lol.

Is he good at anything besides Dunking? Never really watched him play. 

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Lavine would be such a Travis Schlenk type of move.  Pay a bunch of money for a guy who will not help you win. 

You mean like Denver's GM did with Milsap? lol

• Like 2