• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

16 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The 1 year inflated deal looks to be the new trend in the NBA.   

Why give Ariza 15 million? An aging 3 and D who went 0 for 1000 in the biggest game of his career, I wouldn't pay him a dime over 5 or 6 million per.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Lavine is talented but he and Trae are an absolute terrible combination... we need a sg that defends

Agree with this. We need a sturdy big guard that defends. To me it’s somebody like a Mikal Bridges from this year’s draft. If we get Lavine, we might as well be the champion in 2k with Trae and Lavine. Ya...I’m gonna call bs on this rumor. Like many have said, we have money and because if that, our name comes up a lot. This isn’t a good fit for us. 

• Like 2

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Agree with this. We need a sturdy big guard that defends. To me it’s somebody like a Mikal Bridges from this year’s draft. If we get Lavine, we might as well be the champion in 2k with Trae and Lavine. Ya...I’m gonna call bs on this rumor. Like many have said, we have money and because if that, our name comes up a lot. This isn’t a good fit for us. 

Or Travis is clueless on how to be a GM

• Like 1

• Premium Member
No.  I didn’t miss the point.  I’m not convinced the Lakers even had a package that was attractive to the Pacers. That’s largely because those top draft picks that teams just have to tank for aren’t that good.  

You are missing my point, which is that intentionally bottoming your roster out to get high draft picks is never a good idea.  

It worked for the Spurs and Celtics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Curry and Klay were horrible defenders in the nba too and curry still isn’t that great whereas Klay has majorly improved so let’s not act like it’s not possible for a player to IMPROVE.

lavine is horrible now on defense but he’s still young enough to change that 

• Like 3

I love it that Jordan and George are signing up so fast. It looks like no one is waiting on Bron these days! Here is a real threat to our Cavs pick though, if the Spurs do not trade Leonard right away, Bron's best option to win a championship will be going to Philly.

33 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Melo has a no-trade clause.

Melo was also unhappy with his role in OKC last season.  Would he go to a bad team, in order to get the shots that he wants to take?

Plus, with Melo and Lala pretty much done as a couple, we do have the type of ladies in the city that Melo likes.