• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

Just now, mrhonline said:

It's probably the best reason to keep Schröder around longer - to push Trae in practice.

I been saying it before the SL. I knew Trae wasn't ready. I been saying it for awhile. He should be much better in Vegas. Teams realize, you put a bigger guard on him and he struggles as he doesn't have the tools and the game is moving too fast right now. Like I said, hes raw. He will be fine

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Maybe the cameras aren't rolling so I can't see it. But has Pierce and Co done ANY coaching up in game? I mean he just stands there and doles out high fives?

Can't tell.  His high five game is tite tho.

He reminds me of Tyrone Corbin.  Not a compliment 

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Maybe the cameras aren't rolling so I can't see it. But has Pierce and Co done ANY coaching up in game? I mean he just stands there and doles out high fives?

I was just about to make this point as well.   That whole 16 second thing in practice that looked so cool a few days ago, looks more like just rec center ball.  It hardly looks like they're doing anything organized, other than the top of the key pick and roll.   

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

And what kind of defense was he playing on Trae during the workouts? lol. But seriously, They evidently saw something in the kid, so Im gonna remain hopeful. But dude looks ,really really small out there. Needs to hit the weight room as soon as he leaves Vegas..

5 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I see no offensive scheme for this team. Its like they are freestylin' out there.

I agree. They are basically running down the floor and trying to get a quick shot off. No pick and rolls or set plays that I can see.

• Like 1

You cannot convince me that last year's pathetic Kentucky team wouldn't beat this team. I mean they all look like they forgot how to play basketball, so many airballs and missed open shots. Outhustled on rebounds, etc.

Just now, DBac said:

You cannot convince me that last year's pathetic Kentucky team wouldn't beat this team. I mean they all look like they forgot how to play basketball, so many airballs and missed open shots. Outhustled on rebounds, etc.

These guys would crush any college team but they suck as far as SL goes