Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

KB must really not be watching.   He'd be in the forum dancing like the Charlie Brown kids, if he were.

Image result for charlie brown dance gif

Nope.  I'm sitting here waiting on my 32nd and 33rd patients of the day to get brought back to a room.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Trae got 6 free throws in the first half even though his shooting is not where I would like.  That's def a positive. His defense and passing are there too.  The shooting will come with time.  

I'm really excited by John Collins.  He looks  like  a man amognst boys. 

All things considered, Hawks are lucky to be only down 6.   JJJ looks great though.  

He's neither strong nor quick enough to get by guys. It seems like some of the pre-draft questions about him were accurate. 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He's neither strong nor quick enough to get by guys. It seems like some of the pre-draft questions about him were accurate. 

That said, Memphis has top tier defensive PGs. This will be his toughest matchup

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Playing good in summer league does not mean much, but playing bad in summer league does. 

This is the truth but since Trae is clearly way off his game tonight (at least first half) it should also be noted that a single game is not a significant sample size.  Give him through the end of SL before throwing him in with this truth.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Damn it!  #34 just signed in with head and neck pain.  :bang:

Gun shot to the head generally does create some degree of head and neck pain.  I'd recommend at least two advil.

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

KBToys hired these announcers.  They clearly hate Rayford and absolutely love JJJ.

KB likes Trae. Not as much as JJJ but I'm pretty sure he was in his shortlist of picks that he wouldn't kill Schlenk for.