• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

17 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Collins on the current coaching staff

Collins said he’s already seeing a difference with the new coaching staff. 

“It’s definitely a lot more lax,” Collins said. “A lot younger, so I think that helps a little bit communication-wise having younger coaches to interact with. You get it a little bit more than (with) older coaches because there’s an age gap.” 

Like I said in the other thread. I'm so glad Bud is outta here and Pierce is here. U can see the difference just in that lil clip that was posted

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Like I said in the other thread. I'm so glad Bud is outta here and Pierce is here. U can see the difference just in that lil clip that was posted

Someone else that likes losing more than winning.

9 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Shut the hell up!

Heh, just like KBToys, I didn't want Buttz gone either but I'm not gonna act like we just lost Auerbach or something.

Oh and you might want to get the ignore-KB button ready.  We're likely to be heading into at least 2 more losing seasons so, every time we lose, he'll be all, "Bwah, Buttenshoulder would have us in the ECF by now, blah, blah, blah ..."

Meanwhile MIL will be into their 3rd year or 2nd round exits for .... reasons.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Ah, man!  I'm scheduled to dust my lamp shades at 7 tonight.  

You'll be watching.  No sense in acting like you're not just as curious as the rest of us, to see how these kids look.   

I'll be more impressed if Trae drops 10 assists tonight, than score 20 points.   I want to see if he has legit playmaking skills on the next level.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You'll be watching.  No sense in acting like you're not just as curious as the rest of us, to see how these kids look.   

I'll be more impressed if Trae drops 10 assists tonight, than score 20 points.   I want to see if he has legit playmaking skills on the next level.

:facts3:....especially since his boy JJJ will be suiting up for the Grizz.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually, I won't be.  I'm in clinic till 7:45 tonight, which is actually 8:45 Atlanta time.  The game will start at 6 my time, and the cable at the clinic does not get NBA TV.  I'll probably have some damn drug seeker complaining of back pain at that time as well.