• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
Okay, I'll be the first to say it. Spellman looks like a young Al Horford out there. Not bad for the 30th pick. 

Saw him make a sweet pass to Collins. It’s also going to be fun watching Dorsey and Young together in SL. Wish I had a DVR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

55 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dorsey will have a long NBA career!

He's perfect for the new school 6th man role. He's the Salim Stoudamire that we never had. Salim was a better shooter but Tyler has high BBIQ and it makes him more effective 

5 hours ago, supermariowest said:

I’m going to assume it’s an eligibility thing for Bembry? A quick Google search yielded no eligibility rules and I don’t follow SL close enough to know if players with 2+ years of experience have historically played. 

All that said, it feels like this is basically Bembry’s third shot at his rookie year. I’m pulling for the guy but it has been a frustrating journey so far. 

nah anybody can play. I remember Nate Robinson playing in like his 4th year to work on his PG skills. I think Ron Artest played too after he was an established veteran.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's perfect for the new school 6th man role. He's the Salim Stoudamire that we never had. Salim was a better shooter but Tyler has high BBIQ and it makes him more effective 

Is it bad that I’m not that high on Dorsey? I really want to be..but I’m not. 

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dorsey is a better ball handler and rebounder

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I love JC and know he’s young and playful but he needs a lil less play..just an observation. Young needs to tell him that at some point.

Huh?

Didn't see anything wrong with it at all. Team building, chemistry building.

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

It doesn't take much to get some of you excited.  

I think we can be excited about the you talent coming in while fully expecting a 20ish win season while they develop. I don't think anyone is expecting miracles this year.