• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

I’m going to assume it’s an eligibility thing for Bembry? A quick Google search yielded no eligibility rules and I don’t follow SL close enough to know if players with 2+ years of experience have historically played. 

All that said, it feels like this is basically Bembry’s third shot at his rookie year. I’m pulling for the guy but it has been a frustrating journey so far. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, supermariowest said:

I’m going to assume it’s an eligibility thing for Bembry? A quick Google search yielded no eligibility rules and I don’t follow SL close enough to know if players with 2+ years of experience have historically played. 

All that said, it feels like this is basically Bembry’s third shot at his rookie year. I’m pulling for the guy but it has been a frustrating journey so far. 

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wonder if Bembry is being considered in a trade with Dennis.   He lacks some of the skills that Travis values.  Mainly shooting.   

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wonder if Bembry is being considered in a trade with Dennis.   He lacks some of the skills that Travis values.  Mainly shooting.   

First off nice avatar! Secondly I agree! 

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am loving Pierce openness. It makes it much easier as a fan

No doubt sun ☀️ 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Huerter will miss SL.

Love that Jent stuck with us and is coaching the Vegas team. Will be a head coach sooner than later.

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

U had me till Kerr ..Kerr hasn’t done anything. @kg01 can coach the scrubs.

Dang, mayne.  I spend all day straight fist-fightin' with dudes on realgm and I come bak to the squawk to this?  Nah seriously, I could coach the Warriors butt nekked and win rangs.  Kerr overrated.

And furthermore, anything innovative he does he stole from D'Antoni.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Dang, mayne.  I spend all day straight fist-fightin' with dudes on realgm and I come bak to the squawk to this?  Nah seriously, I could coach the Warriors butt nekked and win rangs.  Kerr overrated.

And furthermore, anything innovative he does he stole from D'Antoni.

? and pop ...Kerr is jackin foos.

wait, I didn’t see u on the island ? this morning..u duking it out wit Brad?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Collins on the current coaching staff

Collins said he’s already seeing a difference with the new coaching staff. 

“It’s definitely a lot more lax,” Collins said. “A lot younger, so I think that helps a little bit communication-wise having younger coaches to interact with. You get it a little bit more than (with) older coaches because there’s an age gap.” 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Dorsey on the current coaching staff

Dorsey said the new coaching staff is very “hands-on” with teaching players. He said the young players are quickly picking up on what Pierce wants. 

“Offensively, just attacking early and moving the ball and having great spacing,” Dorsey said. “Defensively, there is different adjustments from last season that he likes to do. Playing more up-tempo, getting into guys more and playing ‘grindier’ on defense.”

• Like 2