• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

A couple of things I liked:

Trae Young making the right decision on the pick and roll.  He didn't try to force the lob to Collins and got it to Spellman for the short corner shot.  

Good defense by Collins here.  I want to see this consistently out of him.  

• Like 3

I love Pierce. You know, hes much better than the average Black coach as he gets it. He's not stubborn but hes better than the average white coach because he can relate and has a human side to him. 

He has some Pop in him, let's see if he can coach as good as Pop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aali34 said:

Anyone noticed the 16 second shot clock?

Yes, I read where Pierce said that’s to discourage walking the ball up and encourage pace.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2018 at 10:47 PM, Spud2nique said:

Awesome ?I can’t wait to get a look at our squad ready to shoot 4 pointers and off balance ones that nobody ever has in history. ? I kid I kid it should be fun but I’m hoping Trae takes it nice and slow with the stats...don’t show the people the repertoire in summer league. I wanna see that on opening night vs the Mavs lol or whoever..the Mavs...

ps looking forward to seeing the other big names as well like jjj mentioned in the title and tough nosed Jevon..also Spurs Walker IV and that poo poo ? head Grayson Allen. I hate that guy! (I can say that now cuz we didn’t get that whiny ? baby).

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if 4 pointers & possibly 5 pointers(behind half court/near logo) in the next 5 - 10yrs!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sillent said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 4 pointers & possibly 5 pointers(behind half court/near logo) in the next 5 - 10yrs!

If Adam Silver has anything to do with it, prolly will be. He’s already screwed up the league lol

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Some people don't want this team, the coach or the GM to be successful

That’s not me. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I love Pierce. You know, hes much better than the average Black coach as he gets it. He's not stubborn but hes better than the average white coach because he can relate and has a human side to him. 

He has some Pop in him, let's see if he can coach as good as Pop.

glad i wasn't the only one drinking and posting here last night lol.  oddly, i was thinking exactly the same thing before I read your post!

21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Junior Robinson and I share a birthday ?!!!! ? I knew I liked that guy for a reason! Go Aquarius! Go Hawks!

I’m 20’years older tho...

That's funny because Zach Smith and I share a bday as well! Rooting for both of them to make the team.

13 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

I think we can be excited about the you talent coming in while fully expecting a 20ish win season while they develop. I don't think anyone is expecting miracles this year. 

I'm always expecting miracles but as long as they compete I'm happy.