• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need a big

gurpilo

2 hours ago, hazer said:

Hawks need a stretch combo PF/C with high BBIQ, positive locker room presence, on an affordable contract. Is Moose available? ?

Those players are off the market. Kings just signed the last one for more than Moose cost who isnt as good as Moose. NBA teams value those types these days

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Those players are off the market. Kings just signed the last one for more than Moose cost who isnt as good as Moose. NBA teams value those types these days

Luke Babbitt is the same as Moose.

This team needs a big that can rim protect and shoot the three point shot, a combo forward, another wing, and a combo guard that can be a secondary ball handler......and a quality head coach and GM that will focus their efforts on winning games rather than collecting draft picks.

• Premium Member
I had no idea that the new lottery will have 4 winners.   That's def a game changer.  The number 1 team can now drop as far down as number 5.  Yikes!

Far less incentive to t___ and more to rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Flagrant2 said:

How bout Tyler Cavanaugh.  I thought he did a good job filling in for Moose last season.

I also feel like we need another PG in case Jeremy Lin isn't ready.

Tyler was actually a nice surprise but I wouldn't keep stringing the guy back and forth unless we/he knows we are his best result.

23 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

We had injuries to 3 of our bigs at the same time for at least 2 weeks last year. If that happens this year we'll only have 1 guy available and I am definitely not looking forward to seeing more Plumlee this year

I believe if Plumlee comes to play and stays healthy he will look pretty good with all of our playmakers out there. He should get alot of rebounds because of all the shots we put up and can atleast be serviceable on defense because of his size. I still agree another Center would still be beneficial though. In my opinion he doesn't even have to be able to hit 3's but he does need to shot block, rebound and play good defense inside & out.

Alot of people here wanted Clint Capella. I haven't checked the contracts but I'd do a Baze for Thon Maker move and clear up space at the guard/wing area for our youth. 

• Like 1

Jahlil Okafor 

Alex Len

I would go to one of them, say, 3 years, 3 year team option, min salary. 

Get you stability, stay in the NBA, get to compete for PT and if it don't work, you are a 3rd stringer anyway.  

I don't really like the idea of Tyler C. He wasn't any good outside of a few games and wasn't talented at all. I want a talented guy. We already got one without talent in Plumlee. Let's get a talented 5th big. 

For the 14th man, I wouldn't mind resigning Delaney to be the 3rd string PG. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Jahlil Okafor 

Alex Len

Get you stability, stay in the NBA, get to compete for PT and if it don't work, you are a 3rd stringer anyway.  

I don't really like the idea of Tyler C. He wasn't any good outside of a few games and wasn't talented at all. I want a talented guy. We already got one without talent in Plumlee. Let's get a talented 5th big. 

You want Jahlil over Babbitt? You getting crazy again Supes. Looks like this is where I leave you. The jjj bashing was fun with you but now your going back to Karl Horford land where you will be missed...

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

I use to like you! lol!  I think he signed in europe anyway

Delaney is a hater. He always talked $hit on Twitter instead of trying to improve his game. Worst Hawk we’ve had this decade! #malcolmdelaneysucks

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You want Jahlil over Babbitt? You getting crazy again Supes. Looks like this is where I leave you. The jjj bashing was fun with you but now your going back to Karl Horford land where you will be missed...

14 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I use to like you! lol!  I think he signed in europe anyway

I don't like Malc, I just don't know that many 3rd string PG's available. Tyler Ulis, Sessions?, Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris, Shane Larkin?, Jack, Aaron Brooks? 

Not a lot of good names available for the min. Most if not all of them are ass. 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't like Malc, I just don't know that many 3rd string PG's available. Tyler Ulis, Sessions?, Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris, Shane Larkin?, Jack, Aaron Brooks? 

Not a lot of good names available for the min. Most if not all of them are ass. 

Definitely would sign Harris and jack over him

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jahlil Okafor 

Alex Len

Vet minimums limit is two years. If we use an exception, we can only sign them for a maximum of two years as well. Neither will go for three years anyway. I imagine they will both be betting on themselves to get at least contract in the Moose/'Dedmon range after this season.