13 minutes ago, pimp said:

With the 35th pick of the draft, the AAF selects 
Andre Drummond
1 in rpg - 16.0
#1  in defensive winshares
#1 in defensive rating
#1 in defensive box  plus/minus
only 24 years old!

Drummond is the best rebounder in the NBA.  He's a beast on the offensive and defensive glass.
He's a good shoot blocker and finisher around the paint. 
He's gonna be catching lobs all day long from Kyrie.
Andre-Drummond-Shirt.png

G- Kyrie Irving
F - Kawhi Leonard
C- Andre Drummond 

Reveal hidden contents

Nice pick. His free throw percentage is his only downside in my opinion. Drummond really stepped up his game last season.

41 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

With the 34th pick in the draft, the Marvy Marv's select

GORDON HAYWARD

gh2.jpg

Hayward is coming fresh off a gruesome injury so it's definitely a risk. However, with reports stating that it was a clean break, i'm confident that he will be able to come back strong and produce at all-star levels again. Hayward is a player who can play with the ball in his hands or off ball. He's an excellent cutter and can he can run off screens for catch-and-shoot situations. It makes it easier to integrate his skillset into the offense because he doesn't need to have the ball in his hands at all times. Defensively, he's solid. Not a liability and is able to hold his own on that end. It's important to surround Jokic with solid defenders to help take the pressure off him. Hayward will be slotted at the 3 and Butler will move to the 2.

PG:

SG: Jimmy Butler

SF: Gordon Hayward

PF:

C: Nikola Jokic

@pimp you're next!!

I took Hayward last season. That injury was horrible and I hope he returns to form. I remember Bron took a look and walked off. He stayed on the sidelines looking down most of the time while they worked on Hayward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Nice pick. His free throw percentage is his only downside in my opinion. Drummond really stepped up his game last season.

He has improved on his free throw shooting too. He shot a career high .605 % last year. That’s still bad , but it’s a big improvement over the 35- 41 % that he had been shooting.

Gonna go ahead and use my next two picks on my starting big men. 

AL HORFORD and CLINT CAPELA 

Al is the perfect utility superstar to put next to Simmons for him to thrive. Can space the floor and makes others on the floor better. 

Capela is there for added rim protection and defense, plus occasional lob passes.

I believe it's back on @pimp

• Like 2

• Admin
20 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Al is the perfect utility superstar to put next to Simmons for him to thrive. Can space the floor and makes others on the floor better. 

Capela is there for added rim protection and defense, plus occasional lob passes.

Really?? Ugh

19 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Capela just signed by Rockets to 5 years and 90 million. I heard that on the jump.

Just now, LucastheThird said:

Here's to another productive year for Clint. I may have reached a bit but he wouldn't make it to my next picks.

This is a tough draft because you know you have to fill spots even if there is someone at another position you like better. I had to do the same thing with Turner, Take him at 25 or not take him at all. I think Turner is solid between 30 and 40 but if I wanted him, I had to take him when I did.

My reach for Turner might have been bigger than yours for Capela. But we both got players we like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

Here's to another productive year for Clint. I may have reached a bit but he wouldn't make it to my next picks.

Not a reach at all. Him and Drummond were my top 2 choices for my last pick. It was pretty much a coin toss between those two, for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hate yall. Imma take my ball and go home.

Adams, now Capela - me searching my now little board  :read:

Yes, sooner or later it was going to happen. A typical Squawk run on bigs; we still dream of Tree and Dikembe here.

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Not a reach at all. Him and Drummond were my top 2 choices for my last pick. It was pretty much a coin toss between those two, for me.

Same for me. I like Drummond better, but I feel like Capel will give better production from playing with Harden and CP3.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:
Speaking of Capela . . . 5 yrs - 90 million.   Pretty good for a defensive big man.

And he was the guy I was trading up to get.

Oh well.  Give me 30 minutes, and I'll try to get the pick in.

It happens to all of us. I watched Lillard drop and drop and drop; only to see him taken right before me at 23.

You know what?   It's time to go Super Sayian.

Whether it be Dragon Ball, or the NBA, the Ballers will do anything to win.

With the 38th pick in the Hawksquawk Fantasy Draft, the Northcyde Ballers select . . .

DEMARCUS COUSINS

Image result for demarcus cousins

At 27 ( soon to be 28 ) years old, the Ballers are not concerned about Boogie's ruptured Achille's Tendon.  He's definitely young enough to overcome the injury.  And with the way the league ( and Hawksquawk ) left him for dead, he'll be as motivated as ever to make a major imprint on the league once he returns.

At 25.2 points per game, and career highs in rebounding ( 12.9 ) and assists ( 5.4 ), Demarcus showed time and again why he is the most talented center in the NBA.   If it weren't for his ridiculous amount of turnovers ( 5 per game ), Boogie may have been a top 5 MVP candidate, had he stayed healthy.   

Once Cousins comes back, he, Porzingis, and Lebron instantly form the most lethal frontline in the league.

When the world champs acquired Cuz, everyone cried to the heavens.  Now it will be the Squawk that cries. 

Make them pay, Demarcus.  Make . . the . . PAAAAAYYYYY!!
  • Like 2

With the 39th pick in the draft, the Marvy Marv's select:

JRUE HOLIDAY

Screen-Shot-2017-12-19-at-12.32.12-PM.pn

Holiday is another elite defender who offers a versatility on both ends. Pairing him up with Butler would make for a fantastic duo on defense. Offensively, he provides solid play making and shooting ability. He has turnover problems when playing as the lead guard but he should fine on this team. He was at his best when he wasn't asked to do too much in terms of ball-handling. With Butler and Hayward being able to handle the rock, he should be able to replicate his excellent play this last season.

PG: Jrue Holiday

SG: Jimmy Butler

SF: Gordon Hayward

PF:

C: Nikola Jokic

@lethalweapon3 you're up!

• Like 1