• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

• Premium Member

With the 26th selection in the 2018 Dynasty Draft the turnermx Make it Drizzle select SF Robert Covington. To many selecting him at this spot may seem a reach but he is a solid defensive player and starter for the upstart 76ers team.  The drizzle need defense on the wing. @JayBirdHawk is next and has been PM’d.

here is Mr. Covington

IMG_4331.JPG

• Premium Member

With the 27th Selection in the 2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft The Lady JayBurds select 28 year old KEMBA HUDLEY  "c'mon Mom and Dad, Hudley?" WALKER.

Every team needs a floor general with a steady hand. As the years have progressed so has Kemba's overall game.  Learning to adequately balance his scoring with his ability to run the team effectively has propelled him into a top PG. He doesn't need the ball to be effective and as such will fit nicely with Giannis and Booker.

PM to @TheNorthCydeRises to follow.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sorry to slow the pace down.  No time to really look at this.  Still on the clock. 

So go have dinner. Play with the kids.  Something.

I'll try to get my pick in by 7:30 Eastern time.

Ok imna grab some coldeez and aleve! See you guys on Saturday! ? ✌️ 

• Admin
1 hour ago, turnermx said:

With the 26th selection in the 2018 Dynasty Draft the turnermx Make it Drizzle select SF Robert Covington. To many selecting him at this spot may seem a reach but he is a solid defensive player and starter for the upstart 76ers team.  The drizzle need defense on the wing.  @JayBirdHawk is next and has been PM’d.

9f59486084973833a81696ec0c86e314_crop_exact.jpg

Is that a pic of Embiid or Covington?  They look a lot alike

• Like 2

5 hours ago, capstone21 said:

With the 20th pick, Capstone's Crew selects:

JOHN WALL 6'4 PG 27 years old

john_wall_best_point_eastern_conference_

The CREW loves playmakers and willing passers.  This is what our offense is based on ... ball movement!!  You don't get many better playmakers then John Wall.  At 6'4, Wall is the total package at the point guard position....He is a nightly double - double and a potential all defensive player too!  He brings quickness, bbiq, leadership and heart.   He can get to the basket with ease or hit a clutch three in your face.  We love that he can shut down with his awesome D opposing team's point guards and (with his size) shooting guards.   Although he can score with the best of them, its the passing that we love most!  Teammates are going love playing with this guy ... finding the open man in the right spot is what he does best and everyone is going to benefit!  Welcome to the Crew J-Wow!

Cap ? Please tell him to stop partying..it’s enough already..

http://bleacherreport.com/post/internet-roasts-john-walls-look/3cad9d49-81e1-4c24-bc18-40625516c579

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

Sheesh I’m having a BAD day that was Embiid when I had looked up Covington that came up. I’ll edit my post..

IMG_4331.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have a smoothie and pick this day up!

18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I’ll have a convo with him

• Admin

With the next pick Capstone’s Crew selects:

Khris Middleton 6’7 SG/SF

DCEE1876-E369-4E11-8FAD-487A614C11DF.jpeg

Versatility is the name of the game for the crew ... probably one of the most underrated players in the league ... this 3 and D machine is excatly what the dr ordered ... he excels in pretty much all facets of the game and gives us some needed 3 point shooting.  Just because he is known for his jumper doesn’t mean KM is not going to hesitate to put the ball on the floor and slice his way to the basket.  His defense is stellar and with Wall and Durant will pretty much shut down opposing teams perminter.   Khris is an excellent passer as well ... 4 assists last year is awesome for a sg.  He is a perfect player in our ball moving offense.  A great locker room guy we are happy to bring him to our team.  Welcome to the Crew Midds!

@AHF is up

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I must say @turnermx has great taste with his initial hunches! :-)

~lw3

? I was wondering if you’d take it as a compliment or otherwise when he said he was still “reaching” for Victor like ten picks after... ? 

Too funny ?