• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

• Admin
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

That would have been three years in a row for you. I think we traded last year because I took him or maybe the year before.

PS I have no more likes to give out,

He is still underrated... all around game

You are all moving just way too fast for me!  I can't keep up.  Been a little busy over the last 24 hours and haven't even had time to update my Westbrook writeup.  I apologize.  So I'll go fast again so this can keep moving...

With my next pick, I select...

PAUL GEORGE

PG13 brings the total package in the small forward slot.  Last season he was adjusting to his new teammates, and still averaged 21.9 points per game and shot 40.1% from three.  His defensive game is top notch and he had a career-high 2 steals per game last season.  

Image result for paul george

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

You are all moving just way too fast for me!  I can't keep up.  Been a little busy over the last 24 hours and haven't even had time to update my Westbrook writeup.  I apologize.  So I'll go fast again so this can keep moving...

PAUL GEORGE

PG13 brings the total package in the small forward slot.  Last season he was adjusting to his new teammates, and still averaged 21.9 points per game and shot 40.1% from three.  His defensive game is top notch and he had a career-high 2 steals per game last season.  

Superstar and still one of the top two way players in the league, Some would say he is still the best.

17 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

PAUL GEORGE

Wow 2 spg was his career high? I expected that in Indy when he was younger. Interesting. Good pick.

• Moderators

I am sucking on getting the write ups in but impressed with the pace here!  To keep the ball rolling, the U-Niques will roll with the 25 year old best defender in basketball:

Rudy Gobert

@capstone21 is up

(Writeup will come)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AHF said:

I am sucking on getting the write ups in but impressed with the pace here!  To keep the ball rolling, the U-Niques will roll with the 25 year old best defender in basketball:

Rudy Gobert

@capstone21 is up

(Writeup will come)

Somewhere lw3 just frowned as Monsieur Gobert is waiving Au revoir! ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

tumblr_p36cfxh8861ri87b4o1_500.jpg

((Dumps plans for selling cheesesteak and French dip))

~sacr3bl3u

? (this is obviously a like and considering I have a flu ? from hell and I’m outta likes I’m in trouble... ?)

Busy day at work today.   What is cap's deadline to make his pick, so I'll have a time frame in which to make mine?

It'll probably get done after lunch ( especially if he chooses the guy I have in mind next ).   If he doesn't choose him, I already have the write-up ready to post as soon as I check back with the site.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Busy day at work today.   What is cap's deadline to make his pick, so I'll have a time frame in which to make mine?

It'll probably get done after lunch ( especially if he chooses the guy I have in mind next ).   If he doesn't choose him, I already have the write-up ready to post as soon as I check back with the site.

His clock started at 7:00 a.m. EST today so 3:00 p.m. EST is the end of his window if he hasn't already picked.

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

This is where it gets a little tough ... I thought about Blank, Blank, Blank and Blank.  Ultimately i gotta go,with my gut and so I decided to go with John Wall ... Write up later

@TheNorthCydeRises is up

I did not think Gobert or Wall would make it to be but I was hoping.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I did not think Gobert or Wall would make it to be but I was hoping.

Gobert almost didn’t last this long. I thought about taking him at #14 . I was thinking of having 2 defensive players of year in my line up. Perimeter defense with Kawhi ,and interior defense with Gobert.

Just now, pimp said:

Gobert almost didn’t last this long. I thought about taking him at #14 . I was thinking of having 2 defensive players of year in my line up. Perimeter defense with Kawhi ,and interior defense with Gobert.

I was thinking Gobert and KAT would make a great 1-2 punch on opposite ends of the floor. Wall is a no brainer pick anytime he makes it to the 2nd round; which is why I was not really counting on him to make it to the end of the 2nd round.

Oh well, three picks away and I have about six players in mind. Just like Cap, I have some blank, blank, and blanks in mind to choose from. I think my next two picks will be the toughest decisions,