• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn
FollowingFollowing @wojespn
More

Per league approval, @TheNorthCydeRises ( Northcyde Ballers ) has agreed to trade their 4th round ( #45 ) and 5th round ( #52 ) pick . . . to @pimp . . . for his 3rd round ( #38 ) and 6th round ( #62 ) selections..

11:30 PM - 25 Jul 2018
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:
More

Per league approval, @TheNorthCydeRises ( Northcyde Ballers ) has agreed to trade their 4th round ( #45 ) and 5th round ( #52 ) pick . . . to @pimp . . . for his 3rd round ( #38 ) and 6th round ( #62 ) selections..

That’s huge! ? what a deal! I’m gonna cool off with a ? 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Feels crowded and the Celts have been rumored to be interested in moving Brown but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Celtics have done pretty well the last three years since the arrival of Brown. I actually hope the C’a trade him just because I think he’s a big piece to their identity...and I hate the C’s... ? 

Wait, oh Lucas took Tatum nevermind.

A team needs depth and whether he or Tatum comes off the bench ... they will get their mins and there is no denying their talent

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hold up...is this just to get “feelers”?

oooohhhh you are smooth Noth!

Yessirrrrrr.

@pimp hit me up about 90 minutes ago, made his offer, I told him that I would agree to the deal.  But I needed to see if I could get a better offer first.

He has 2 picks coming up #35 and #38.  But he wouldn't select again until #59.

If this is approved ( trade is essentially equal ), he will now have the #35 - #45 - #52 - and #59 picks

I personally don't want to have to be watching this site tomorrow, because I'll be busy all day.  So if I can get who I want at #38, I'm cool to wait until #62 to make my next pick.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:
More

C'mon Woj - the #38 is pimp's 4th round pick!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:
More

_sSdvzUo_bigger.jpgMarc J. SpearsVerified account @MarcJSpearsESPN    
I'm hearing that the Northcyde Ballers are also sending cash considerations to the Atl Air Force.
AAF will use the money to build a nail salon in the arena to compete with the cross town rival Atl Hawks's Barber shop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pimp said:

I'm hearing that the Northcyde Ballers are also sending cash considerations to the Atl Air Force.
AAF will use the money to build a nail salon in the arena to compete with the cross town rival Atl Hawks's Barber shop.

Ohhhhhh that’s pimp @pimp!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Picks are updated in the opening post and reflect this trade.  Please double check to make sure I didn't screw them up.

I looked and it looks like what they agreed to. What ever you do, don't ask Woj to confirm it.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, pimp said:

Hilarious.   I got $25 on me.  Put that toward the salon.  Gotta keep the ladies happy.

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

C'mon Woj - the #38 is pimp's 4th round pick!

After I posted the trade, I looked to see who was going to be #39.  That's when I saw that pimp also had the #35 pick.  LOL . . I didn't even know this, when he offered up the trade.   A great deal by him, by getting an extra pick in that time frame.   

As long as I get my guy at #38, I'm straight for delaying my pick to construct the bench.

• Like 1

With the 34th pick in the draft, the Marvy Marv's select

GORDON HAYWARD

gh2.jpg

Hayward is coming fresh off a gruesome injury so it's definitely a risk. However, with reports stating that it was a clean break, i'm confident that he will be able to come back strong and produce at all-star levels again. Hayward is a player who can play with the ball in his hands or off ball. He's an excellent cutter and can he can run off screens for catch-and-shoot situations. It makes it easier to integrate his skillset into the offense because he doesn't need to have the ball in his hands at all times. Defensively, he's solid. Not a liability and is able to hold his own on that end. It's important to surround Jokic with solid defenders to help take the pressure off him. Hayward will be slotted at the 3 and Butler will move to the 2.

PG:

SG: Jimmy Butler

SF: Gordon Hayward

PF:

C: Nikola Jokic

@pimp you're next!!

• Like 2

With the 35th pick of the draft, the AAF selects 
Andre Drummond
1 in rpg - 16.0
#1  in defensive winshares
#1 in defensive rating
#1 in defensive box  plus/minus
only 24 years old!

Drummond is the best rebounder in the NBA.  He's a beast on the offensive and defensive glass.
He's a good shoot blocker and finisher around the paint. 
He's gonna be catching lobs all day long from Kyrie.
Andre-Drummond-Shirt.png

G- Kyrie Irving
F - Kawhi Leonard
C- Andre Drummond 

Spoiler

• Like 1