• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

• Premium Member
On 24/8/2018 at 2:36 PM, Macknsweetjones said:

Going to come down to us picking Zion or Barett. Real question is what happens to prince if we draft Zion.

Who cares? lol. Give me Zion all day every day, and twice on Sunday please. Him and Trey will be dominating the NBA in two seasons time. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Who cares? lol. Give me Zion all day every day, and twice on Sunday please. Him and Trey will be dominating the NBA in two seasons time. 

I agree. That's like asking what happens to Prince if we draft Lebron. If there's a generational talent on the board, you get him.

It’s very unlike my tenacious self to admit this, but I’ve found myself secretly hoping I lose my avatar bet and Hawks pick top 3 in ‘19 draft instead of 8th-10th like I predicted. Which means they need to win far less than the 28 games I predicted too. Come on Barrett or Reddish or Zion! ??? 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hazer said:

It’s very unlike my tenacious self to admit this, but I’ve found myself secretly hoping I lose my avatar bet and Hawks pick top 3 in ‘19 draft instead of 8th-10th like I predicted. Which means they need to win far less than the 28 games I predicted too. Come on Barrett or Reddish or Zion! ??? 

Nah, I'm fully on the tank train this season. Let's move Baze for assets at the deadline and continue to let Prince think he is Kobe Bryant when he comes back.

Hop aboard the Zion-Barret express fellow Hawks fans "'Choo 'Choo"

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, High5 said:

If Zion doesn't have LeBron's work ethic and freaky durability then I worry about how well he'll hold up. 

Just give him whatever "supplements" Lebron is taking and I'm sure he will be fine. :laugh:

On 8/14/2018 at 1:46 PM, NBASupes said:

https://www.thestepien.com/2018/08/12/early-2019-draft-thoughts-zion-williamson/

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, odds are you’ve come across the name Zion Williamson by now, most likely in :happy:the form of a dynamic dunking mixtape. But in the event you haven’t seen him, Williamson is a legit, ready-made, dunk-contest-winning NBA vertical athlete, as you can deduce by the following 360 finish...

Trae, Huerter, Prince, Collins and Zion

Prince? No way..:banghead:.Nassir Little with the Dallas pick(#6) is more like it..

21 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Nah, I'm fully on the tank train this season. Let's move Baze for assets at the deadline and continue to let Prince think he is Kobe Bryant when he comes back.

Hop aboard the Zion-Barret express fellow Hawks fans "'Choo 'Choo"

lol. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

That top 5 protection on the Mavs pick irritates me to no end.

Then put ur bet where ur mouth is! @kg01 I’m really trying to get that double or nothing so you don’t get any wild plans with the avatar.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

That top 5 protection on the Mavs pick irritates me to no end.

You know ur just gonna jinx us out of that pick right? I mean you bring it up once a day without fail.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Then put ur bet where ur mouth is! @kg01 I’m really trying to get that double or nothing so you don’t get any wild plans with the avatar.

You know ur just gonna jinx us out of that pick right? I mean you bring it up once a day without fail.

I told you the terms I am willing to agree to. Sorry buddy, I am the one with the leverage here.

Man Zion is looking like generational talent. I don’t even understand how he’s not a universal lock for #1. Sure there are things you can nitpick about his game, but I think this kid almost has the same amount of raw talent as an 18 year old LeBron.

• Like 2