• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Bol is fool's gold, spud.

Ooh, ooh look he's 7ft tall and he shoots fadeaway 3's!!!!!

Get into the nuts n bolts of his game (i.e. the stuff that contributes to wins, not necessarily stats).  You won't find any.

He's an Orlando-type pick.

Hmmm... I give it an incomplete. Maybe he can be my “Colin Sexton” of the draft.. ? 

To be honest I was a Gafford guy for most of the year but I’m not going to dismiss Bol just yet. I do get what ur saying as far as a Magic pick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmmm... I give it an incomplete. Maybe he can be my “Colin Sexton” of the draft.. ? 

To be honest I was a Gafford guy for most of the year but I’m not going to dismiss Bol just yet. I do get what ur saying as far as a Magic pick. 

Haha, I was all in on Sexty .. until I wasn't.

Speaking of which, let's say you me and a coupla thugs get together and visit AH's house to force him to delete my anti-Zion takes from earlier?  I still see deficiencies in the kid's game but I wouldn't mind seeing him rock the volt.  Shhh, don't tell nobody though.

Wait, whut?  Ah man, I thought this was a PM!  Oh well, it's not like those are private or anything (ohhh). :ohmy::happy:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, High5 said:

He has been getting All Star Game levels of uncontested dunks so far. Part of it is the competition and the other part is no one in their right mind trying to get in front of him. No one wants to be immortalized on YouTube for that.

And dude is damn near 300 lbs. Who tf doesn’t love themselves enough to get out of the way of that ? ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, I was all in on Sexty .. until I wasn't.

Speaking of which, let's say you me and a coupla thugs get together and visit AH's house to force him to delete my anti-Zion takes from earlier?  I still see deficiencies in the kid's game but I wouldn't mind seeing him rock the volt.  Shhh, don't tell nobody though.

Wait, whut?  Ah man, I thought this was a PM!  Oh well, it's not like those are private or anything (ohhh). :ohmy::happy:

? how do we know which house ? belongs to AHF? Look for blue tits (Kentucky +Ashley)... ? 

Ya I really like Zion for sure. The dudes with the rare names seem to turn out pretty special..the LeHoe’s and Zion’s of the world. Hopefully we land him. I’ll tell you this though, we land Zion and forget about the Lin following we might get 100k fans on draft night. (Some of them possibly scrub fans from this Draymond cupcake incident).. I still don’t get it...Draymond called Durant because he’s a fake tough guy...he spoke the truth. Cupcake needs to stfu because he’s the one chasing rings like Robert Horry.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Hawksquawk said Mo Bamba was Hasheem Thabeet. Any tall and lanky Black African looking big is Hasheem to these guys. They don't know what they are talking about 

No.  You are reading that wrong.

Posters label anyone that big who they project to bust badly as Hasheem because he is synonymous with "high pick center bust" much like Darko was for foreign prospects people expected to bust.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm almost scared to get any attachment to Zion because my fear is the Cavs will "magically" land yet another #1 pick and take him.

Considering the Cavs ... somehow ended up with 3 top picks after Lebron left last time and, so far, they've been inexplicably gifted an all-star game (based on proposed renovations to their building THAT HAVEN'T EVEN BEGAN YET!!!) I think it's a pretty safe bet all the other lotto teams are shooting for a #2 pick at-best.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

No.  You are reading that wrong.

Posters label anyone that big who they project to bust badly as Hasheem because he is synonymous with "high pick center bust" much like Darko was for foreign prospects people expected to bust.

Someone should make a post with all the bust archetypes.

25 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm almost scared to get any attachment to Zion because my fear is the Cavs will "magically" land yet another #1 pick and take him.

You shouldn't get attached to him anyway. Best (worst) case is only 14%. It's very unlikely we draft him unless we can work a trade. (or he falls from #1)

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Someone should make a post with all the bust archetypes.

Big and all Zion can do is dunk, hes Anthony Bennett

Trae is short and not athletic, he is Jimmer Fredette.

Doncic isn't that good at shooting and he isn't athletic, he is Austin Croshere

Ayton is tall and big, he is Tree Rollins

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Big and all Zion can do is dunk, hes Anthony Bennett

Trae is short and not athletic, he is Jimmer Fredette.

Doncic isn't that good at shooting and he isn't athletic, he is Austin Croshere

Ayton is tall and big, he is Tree Rollins

JJJ has a Marvin the duck build and movements to his game...

• Like 1

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He still does play like Marvin. That's accurate.

Looks like a very rich man's version if you are comparing them.  JJJ's current PER would be Marvin's career high, for example.