• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

On the eve of the finals

Spud2nique

• Admin
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Go Raptors. I only wish we had traded Vince to the Raptors before the deadline so he could get a shot at it. 

Yeah, would have loved to have seen Vince finish his career with both a championship and as a Raptor

• Like 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Yeah, would have loved to have seen Vince finish his career with both a championship and as a Raptor

Seemed like kind of a no brainer but you never know with these things.

Say that reminds me.  Where's Jeremy?

One thing I hope we take away from this series is DE. FENSE.

You simply do not excel, from a playoff perspective, without being able to get stops consistently.

Watching both these teams get after it and take pride from an individual defense perspective was absolutely great to watch.

I'm sick and tired of folks saying you have to be either/or on offense or defense.  You can score and put in effort defensively.  It can be done.  You won't spontaneously combust if you get in a defensive stance then also run offense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Drake is annoying but nothing compared to the scrubs. I don’t mind it at all. 😆 

Interesting that Dell is such a class guy but Drake while wearing that jersey seems to be acting like he needs some minor meds adjustment. Its all very entertaining though so figuring its good for the league. Who wants to miss that stuff. Toronto is a very pumped place right now.  

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Interesting that Dell is such a class guy but Drake while wearing that jersey seems to be acting like he needs some minor meds adjustment. Its all very entertaining though so figuring its good for the league. Who wants to miss that stuff. Toronto is a very pumped place right now.  

Ya Dell is classy. It’s Curry who sucks on his mouthpiece like he wishes it was something else and acts all privileged and arrogant. Down with 🍛!

White privileged scrub fan felt entitled because he was rich. Scrubs slapped him lightly on the wrist, no more games THIS season. What a joke. Lacob is a f$cking racist if you ask me. 🤦🏿‍♂️ THIS DUDE IS A PART OWNER!!!!! Wtffff 

I wish he woulda done that to OG anunoby and OG woulda just crushed his a$$. Sorry a$$ wrinkled old white d!ck! No offense.

https://newsone.com/3853845/kyle-lowry-pushed-by-warriors-part-owner-mark-stevens/

Kawhi Leonard is one of my top 10 all time non Hawks since I’ve been watching ball as a kid. He is not human. I mean he wasn’t even this on the Spurs. Wow. Just wow. 👏 👌🙇‍♂️ 

Witnessing greatness (in replays 😆)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Kawhi Leonard is one of my top 10 all time non Hawks since I’ve been watching ball as a kid. He is not human. I mean he wasn’t even this on the Spurs. Wow. Just wow. 👏 👌🙇‍♂️ 

Witnessing greatness (in replays 😆)

If he hadn't got Zaza'd in that series, HAS woulda went down that year.  Dude is on a dynasty-destroying mission.  Took down the Heatles, taking down the Worryers now.  Crazy.

Is anybody gonna call out sCurry for how small he came up last night?  He was horrid on both ends.

• Like 2

Just now, kg01 said:

If he hadn't got Zaza'd in that series, HAS woulda went down that year.  Dude is on a dynasty-destroying mission.  Took down the Heatles, taking down the Worryers now.  Crazy.

Is anybody gonna call out sCurry for how small he came up last night?  He was horrid on both ends.

Curry 🍛 was workin that mouthpiece though? I didn’t watch the game but have they showed Dell and his mom and Ayesha yet? They always used to show them high fiving 🖐..,be nice to catch a glimpse of them sitting on their butts and shutting the F up for once.

ps Has Klay cried yet? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Curry 🍛 was workin that mouthpiece though? I didn’t watch the game but have they showed Dell and his mom and Ayesha yet? They always used to show them high fiving 🖐..,be nice to catch a glimpse of them sitting on their butts and shutting the F up for once.

ps Has Klay cried yet? 

Good point.  They haven't shown them since game 2.  Surprise, surprise.  Ol' frontrunnin' phonies.

No tears from overKlayted but you know they comin'

If you get a chance to watch that 3rd qtr., do it.  Kawhi went. to. work.

• Like 1