• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

What number is Cam wearing? Not JJ’s #2? I know he wore that at Duke.

I’m sure 22 is his first choice. If not he’ll keep 2. Just my guess, but I’m sure we’ll find out tomorrow. I’d prefer 2 myself

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cwell said:

I’m sure 22 is his first choice. If not he’ll keep 2. Just my guess, but I’m sure we’ll find out tomorrow. I’d prefer 2 myself

Nice! Really? I like 22. 2 would remind me of JJ too much and we should retire it. Hunter is sticking with #12 I assume?

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nice! Really? I like 22. 2 would remind me of JJ too much and we should retire it. Hunter is sticking with #12 I assume?

That’s just my guess. It isn’t official. He wore 22 in high school and wanted to wear it in College but Jay Williams said no, as Duke retired it. He wore 22 because his dad wore 44 and he’s half of that. 

I love Joe but there’s no reason to retire his number. If they were gonna do that they should not have let hunchback Dorsey wear it

3 minutes ago, Cwell said:

That’s just my guess. It isn’t official. He wore 22 in high school and wanted to wear it in College but Jay Williams said no, as Duke retired it. He wore 22 because his dad wore 44 and he’s half of that. 

I love Joe but there’s no reason to retire his number. If they were gonna do that they should not have let hunchback Dorsey wear it

Yup Supes just hit me with that JWill info. Didn’t think that guy was the jealous type. True on Dorey but JJ should be retired. He was a dominant player in the league as an Atlanta Hawk for a quite a while. 

https://theathletic.com/1044880/2019/06/24/behind-the-scenes-of-how-and-why-cam-reddish-was-atlantas-pick-at-no-10/

“A lot of the times when he was driving, there’s a defender in the paint, and he was inefficient. Our spacing allows that crowd to disappear. He’s gonna learn that our guys are going to help him. Alex Len shot 36 percent from 3. John Collins is shooting 36 to 37 percent from 3. He’s not going to be running into defenders, and if he is, he has shooters who can help him. Forget the percentages. The film tells his story.”

• Like 3