• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

49 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

What do you think Cam's best position is?  He looks like a 2 to me.

I think a few years ago, a natural 2... nowadays with the switching, he can play 2/3. Spot minutes at the 1 for sure to give Trae a blow.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I used to really like Long. 

I personally think a player Hunter reminds me of is a rich man's Thaddeus Young 

Ohhhhh Thad is a good one too. Plays his position super strong 💪🏾 and knows what he does well to help the team. For sure. Grant was a top 10 all time Hawk of mine, prolly really top 50 to others but I really liked what he brought with the professionalism every night and tough as nails.

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ohhhhh Thad is a good one too. Plays his position super strong 💪🏾 and knows what he does well to help the team. For sure. Grant was a top 10 all time Hawk of mine, prolly really top 50 to others but I really liked what he brought with the professionalism every night and tough as nails.

He was one of my favorites as a kid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was one of my favorites as a kid. 

Ya I kinda wanted the Hawks to take him in that stupid AC Law draft. I can’t lie though I thought AC would make it. Imagine if we had gotten ur boys Horford at 3rd pick and Thad at 11. Woo wee.

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, Cwell said:

first thing I thought when I first saw this.......yeah Spellman is still fat smh

:laugh1: I came to say exactly this.  I watched it twice to make sure too......still a fat arse!