• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Wow 😮. His coach comparison is Penny/Tmac... 😬  @NBASupes don’t tease me.. 🕡🕕

He also said Cam is a pass first guy and a great decision maker. So now we have 3 great passers/decision makers in Trae/Huerter/Cam. Something special is finally here. We are building an animal. #beastsquad2020

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Wow 😮. His coach comparison is Penny/Tmac... 😬  @NBASupes don’t tease me.. 🕡🕕

He also said Cam is a pass first guy and a great decision maker. So now we have 3 great passers/decision makers in Trae/Huerter/Cam. Something special is finally here. We are building an animal. #beastsquad2020

I keep telling ya'll, Cam went to the worst team for what he does. It's not his fault, R.J. has plus passing skills and Zion is the man. It's just that, we accommodated the other two which meant more wins to pushed Cam to a role player who's really a spot-up and catch and shoot guy with occasional isos. It wasn't fair to him. I love posting these stats because before Cam's injury. He was truly rated elite in game and on tape for steals and NBA 3pt% which means more than someone shooting a great percentage in college but limited volume which doesn't really translate. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20190214192729/http://www.tankathon.com/players/cam-reddish

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When Hunter is announced, I will start posting a lot of Hunter clips from his beginning to now as well. 

Why wait? I find it weird how the team is not talking about Hunter at all. These league rules are really impractical. The league should really try to fix this.

25 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Why wait? I find it weird how the team is not talking about Hunter at all. These league rules are really impractical. The league should really try to fix this.

He's still a Laker and it's dumb. In fact, it's no fact he will be a Hawk July 6th. Lakers want to move salary still 

One thing I don’t want for Cam is the psyche of Mike Conley. Look Mike Conley is a great guy and a great player but there’s a reason he hasn’t made an all star team or conference finals. No pit bull mentality. Get that Marvin Williams tude outta here. 

@NBASupes He’s Killa Cam right? Assure me he’s no Conley nice guy?

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

One thing I don’t want for Cam is the psyche of Mike Conley. Look Mike Conley is a great guy and a great player but there’s a reason he hasn’t made an all star team or conference finals. No pit bull mentality. Get that Marvin Williams tude outta here. 

Cam is a killer. That's what I been trying to show but he does need touches or he goes into Kevin or Marvin mode where they just disappear within the game 

But like Kevin, you see a want to dominate from him. I think he is a nice guy like Conley but like Conley, he wanna win. I feel that Cam was forced into a role he wasn't suited to handle and did so for the team to benefit. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

forget all the poor shooting numbers. Just looking at his footage, it was pretty obvious that when Duke needed a huge bucket down the stretch it was Cam hitting it. Dude clearly has that killer clutch gene, same one Trae showed this season. Somebody that isn't a pit bull aint pulling up in somebody face to drain a huge 3 with a minute to go

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

It's no fact? I'm pretty sure Lakers aren't backing out of their trade with the Pels. 

The issue is timing.  It is hugely advantageous to LA to delay the trade so they can fill up FA cap space first and then complete the trade.  Frankly, it is GM malpractice that they didn't insist on this as a condition of doing the trade in the first place.  It does hamper NO in FA but FA should be a huge priority for LA while NO should be in full rebuilding mode which means less emphasis on FA.  Our involvement makes it less likely the Lakers can get the delay they need and opens the door up theoretically to us getting a little something from LA if we allow them to delay to make it happen.

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just don’t understand the fit or Turner and Bembry. But then again while in Boston Turner did share the floor with non shooting Marcus Smart so it won’t be the first time turner has another wing out there along with him that can’t shoot 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JTB said:

I just don’t understand the fit or Turner and Bembry. But then again while in Boston Turner did share the floor with non shooting Marcus Smart so it won’t be the first time turner has another wing out there along with him that can’t shoot 

We'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out!

Edited: my view of Turner, Crabbe, Hill are just roster filler around our young core players. All I'm hoping is if they are on the roster opening night there is some added value to help our young guys navigate the season.

• Premium Member

Pierce has his work cut out for him to get the young group to mesh. Will be a fun season watching him do it.

The job of integrating all the young players now falls to head coach Lloyd Pierce.

“I think the beauty of it is competition,” Pierce said. “For the most part, we are all kind of on the same timeline now. What you get is you get healthy competition. You try to find cohesion. Can you play Cam and Trae (Young) together? And Cam and Kevin Huerter? How do you utilize the skill set without limiting a player’s ability?”