• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cam balls 🏀 out on 2k damn. Pretty game.

Yeah but can can he shoot the pill like Bill? Too soon? 🤷🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d32a24f682e434d6b

Edited by hazer
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Deandre has the best Hawk rookie body coming in if anyone since Nique. Can’t remember any other rookie we had coming in with a chance to have a killer body. Oh wait, I forgot my man Willis in 84. It’s been a minute.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

“I was today years old when I realized Cam Reddish is taller than Zion.” 🤣

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Two great college players we expect to have a positive impact on this years Atlanta Hawks team.  And, actually, there are three draft picks and a young center we traded for.  These "other" players give us depth at center.

Are we expecting too much from these young men as they begin their first year with the Hawks?  Our GM has hit the "flush" button on our roster.  We have more new Hawks than we have returning players, we are told.  Note:  It takes time to change over from good NBA players to a good NBA team.  These young men AND those other players traded for must mesh together. 

We know that it's the dead off season when we see page after page about the new schedule for next season.  Hawks fans are hopeful that our new guys make a difference on defense, our most glaring weakness last season.  Damian Jones, Bruno Fernando, Cam Reddish and De`Andre Hunter will be expected to step right in and shake things up.  We here on Hawksquawk will be on the edge of our seat, watching for these young men to enter the game.  Most other NBA fans from other teams will be asking, "Who plays in Atlanta now?  Didn't they lose all their players?"  Then, as they faintly remember Trae and JC, they dismiss the Hawks.

Are we Hawk fans expecting too much?  Will all these young players let us down?  No!  We believe our GM and our coach know what they are doing.  Before the season comes to an end, NBA fans will know who these Hawks are !!

:yahoo:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Hunter: "I don't really have a fear.

I have a feeling I’m gonna love this cat more than I even imagined at first glance.

Look if Supes is taking Cam to the ball, I’m getting a nice backless for DeAndre! 😐 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hunter: "I don't really have a fear.

I dig!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Atlanta Hawks forward De'Andre Hunter (No. 4 overall pick by the Lakers, traded to the Hawks): "I was 2 years old. It'll be crazy. I'll be on his team. He has been playing basketball for my whole life [the day after Hunter was born, Carter scored 11 points in North Carolina's win over Louisville], which is wild. He definitely has a lot of knowledge and knows the game. Just being with a vet like that, you can't ask for anything better than that."

Uncle V ina house.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I have a feeling I’m gonna love this cat more than I even imagined at first glance.

Look if Supes is taking Cam to the ball, I’m getting a nice backless for DeAndre! 😐<span>

That leaves Bruno for @hazer..

😐... 😐 

• Haha 4