Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae says nah it’s all good. I schooled him in Atlanta and he’s a jerk. 😆 

Trae was only allowed to play one and a half games in back to backs and still schooled Dunn. Dunn's own crowd was not so impressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sturt said:

You might not think, but if you google a bit and read what his new coach has said, as well as what he's said, it's purty clear that he's intended to be playing point.

If anything is, hybrid guards are a dime a dozen. May sound a bit absurd since I'm referring to a league of less than five hundred players. Personally feel that starting point should be a dedicated position deal.

• Premium Member

Just for the sake of conversation, not as-if any of us know...

What's your sense of the chances that we will end up with (at least) one of Livingston or Uncle Vince?

I'm about 80%, fwiw.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Just for the sake of conversation, not as-if any of us know...

What's your sense of the chances that we will end up with (at least) one of Livingston or Uncle Vince?

I'm about 80%, fwiw.

99%.

• Premium Member

I would feel better and up my win total if we signed in 1 more big like a Tyson Chandler.  Also starting like the Parker signing. Looks like he is making a committment to basketball. He will definitely provide an offensive spark to that 2nd unit!

Just don't think at this point in Parker's career he could be in a better situation considering the difficult past. Probably decent minutes at backup PF coming up along with Chelsea and all of the Emory facilities to help keep him on the court. Want this to be a feel good story for him and with some good advantage to us. 

• Like 1