Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

(You've found the original, @Spud2nique.)

Riiiiiiiiiiight?? (Why do I keep saying that..these girls in Cali say it too much to each other.. riiiiiiiiiight? 😆)

In any event, we get SGA, I’m personally flying my a$$ to Atlanta and buying you a beer 🍺 and ur dog 🐕 bone 🦴 (even though he’s a Nationals fan). 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

So, if you can get to Houston instead, Spud, and make it a large hazelnut iced coffee at Dunkin, I'll be there. 🙂

WHAT? You out in H town? I lived there for 5 years from 1981-86. Got some friends back there. I lived in Alief (Rashard Lewis) hometown. My sister went to Hastings high not Elsik though like Shard. 

I love Dunkin! Ill be there with 🔔’s on! Maybe we can cruise to Galveston after! 😊 

ps Dolf still there?...  

• Premium Member

Lived in Beaumont for about 9 years, and in Dayton just this last year, after our house got flooded (Harvey) and I took a new job soon after. Not sure I've been to Alief, but visit nearby Chinatown every now and then b/c they have a mega Asian market where my wife likes to shop. Dolf? Lost contact with him, but as far as I know he's somewhere north if he hasn't relocated since. Heck, forget Dunkin.... if we're headed to Galveston, and you've come all that way, it's my treat at Gaido's (seafood). 😉

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WHAT? You out in H town? I lived there for 5 years from 1981-86. Got some friends back there. I lived in Alief (Rashard Lewis) hometown. My sister went to Hastings high not Elsik though like Shard. 

I love Dunkin! Ill be there with 🔔’s on! Maybe we can cruise to Galveston after! 😊 

ps Dolf still there?...  

Alief is not to far from where I live right now

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Alief is not to far from where I live right now

Nice. I lived in some apartments called Beachnut place II ...not sure if they are even there anymore. I went to Chambers elementary nearby. Good memories.

• Like 1

Just now, sturt said:

Really? I had no idea.

Oh my gard, @NBASupes you better move right now.

If you see any nondescript, white vans with no windows following you, assume it's sturt and get to the nearest police station.  Otherwise, you're gonna end up in a basement somewheres.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sturt said:

Just because my people have been tracking your whereabouts, @kg01, that's not to say anyone else is under similar surveillance.... hehe

Everybody sees this, right?  This has to be evidence.

Look, everyone.  If I ever suddenly disappear, it was stu ... or AH reading my PM's again, ohhhhhh (just kidding, AH. C'mon, laugh.  We're rgm bros now, right?  AH? 😕)

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No that’s my van. Personalized plates too... all are welcome... 😐 

Wait, the plate says "GET BNT69"

What's that even mean?

• Haha 2

Even though they have history together am pretty surprised they want the same jerseys on the same court at the same time. Two egos bigger than any fifteen man roster I can think of but will be great entertainment for everyone. NBAtv you know. Will watch every game available myself. 

• Like 1