• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, get 'im!

So now you're questioning Supes' credibility, using CViv no less?  Is no one safe from your wrath?!

I wouldn't question either. TS said it, its bond. My guy said it, it's what he is hearing. They could be looking at those three guys and still be looking at others as well.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, sturt said:

Just to be clear, if Adams is cut, then we're talking about two, (14th and 15th) not just one opening on the roster. Right? Or did I miss something?

You missed it. Schlenk said he would keep one roster spot open going into season.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, sturt said:

Just to be clear, if Adams is cut, then we're talking about two, (14th and 15th) not just one opening on the roster. Right? Or did I miss something?

Thought Schlenk said they are keeping the 15th spot open for possible roster flexibility - i.e. a midseason trade to take on another salary dump for a draft pick. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

are keeping the 15th spot open for possible roster flexibility - i.e. a midseason trade to take on another salary dump for a draft pick. 

Yes, I believe I heard him say something about wanting to keep some cap space in reserve... but not anything specific to number of roster slots.

And of course, we have 14 as it is right now.

VC or whoever this vet ends up being would be 15.

2019-07-10_1454.png

We've been talking about cutting Adams, but as far as I'm aware everything that Schlenk or Pierce has said has not indicated that.

14 minutes ago, sturt said:

Yes, I believe I heard him say something about wanting to keep some cap space in reserve... but not anything specific to number of roster slots.

And of course, we have 14 as it is right now.

VC or whoever this vet ends up being would be 15.

2019-07-10_1454.png

We've been talking about cutting Adams, but as far as I'm aware everything that Schlenk or Pierce has said has not indicated that.

I bet Adams don’t make the team though. Legit reports or not he looks horrible 

• Premium Member

Been wrong before once or twice 😉 but I believe if Livingston is signed, he'll be replacing Adams... whereas picking up Uncle Vince or Amare would not necessarily mean Adams is gone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

From my understanding now one of Amare, Livingston, or VC will be signed ....which makes more sense.

Livingston said he wants to retire. If he doesn’t, he wants a contender granted he really sucks these days. He has one move, back to the basket fade on smaller pg’s no less. He’s been picking on little guys for years. F that guy hope we don’t get any x scrubs ever.

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Been wrong before once or twice 😉 but I believe if Livingston is signed, he'll be replacing Adams... whereas picking up Uncle Vince or Amare would not necessarily mean Adams is gone.

See that’s ya problem you think too logical 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

They want a vet with championship experience. Shaun Livingston I am told is the target.

To be clear, I'm one of those who don't doubt there's something to this.

33 minutes ago, sturt said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7910060

(....oh mannnn.... I've hit the gif jackpot now that I discovered Judge Judy)

Don’t matter I’m friends with the bailiff Byrd. He was the our hall monitor in high school 🏫 He caught a lanky friend of ours trying to steal a corn dog once 😆 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, warcore said:

I would love Livingston as Trae's veteran backup. 

Q. When you do develop a plan to play the young core of players?

A. That will start when we get everyone back healthy and in September. The coaching staff will sit down and figure out what the rotation is going to look like. (Coach) Lloyd (Pierce) understands that we need to get these guys minutes. Last year, Trae and John (Collins) played about 30 minutes. They are probably going to play 35 minutes this year as they continue to grow.

Given 35 minutes for Trae, me, I'm pretty much okay with whoever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

@Spud2nique will like this if he hasn't already seen it.  GS had to give up its first round pick next year (top 20 protected) to complete the Russell / KD trade not because Brooklyn demanded it but because KD did.  Jabbed them in the back on the way out, lol.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kevin-durant-made-the-warriors-sweeten-the-signandtrade-for-d-angelo-russell-165200122.html

• Haha 3