• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kawhi and Embiid to Atlanta in '21.

Book it.  I'll stake my avatar on it.

Mainly 'cause half o' y'all'll probably be ded by then.

I'm taking that kinda personal there guy.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, sturt said:

And the 2021 OS free agent market just got slightly more interesting.

Player collusion stuff has gone way overboard now. Yeah, ok, it already had.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Uuummmm.....ok....I don't know how I should react to this....if at all.:thinking::doh:

Maybe Amar'e can give Chelsea a bit more insight into micro fracture surgery and its long, long term results.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

touched on this yesterday. Amare wants to let Trae know exactly where and when passes were made to him by Nash

So maybe a position with us wearing a suit would work and keep that roster spot open for a few more minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

I realize there are some people who do and some people who don't like it that media types' credibility is a thing to be scrutinized by some people like me... but oh well...

Update:

Hawks seem to have Adams on a trial run as a starter to prop up his market. He will not be in the cards for a roster spot or two way deal.

They are targeting McCall, Mooney and Silbert for the last two way contract.

VC is the final target for our final roster spot and it's his if he wants it. From people close, he wants a legit role like he had last year. Interest seems to be there for LAC and TOR. Unlikely he returns as a 3rd string spot is all we have.

They want a vet with championship experience. Shaun Livingston I am told is the target. His market is Sahara dry so I am guessing if he wanted to go ring chasing, he would have no suitors. Seems like Atlanta is in prime position to land him but it just takes one ring chaser. 

The 15th man will be a vet. That much is clear. Atlanta has too many young guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Shaun Livingston I am told is the target. His market is Sahara dry so I am guessing if he wanted to go ring chasing, he would have no suitors. 

Wrong.

1 hour ago, sturt said:

I realize there are some people who do and some people who don't like it that media types' credibility is a thing to be scrutinized by some people like me... but oh well...

What’s ur point? You just wanna go back and crucify whoever was wrong? I mean I get it. There are some people with some possible outside sources but even they are starting to stretch the truth and have agendas for themselves based on players they personally like. It’s pretty childish but if it floats their boat 🚣‍♀️ go ahead.

• Premium Member

Much simpler than that. Much less antagonistic/abrasive than that.

A report/tweet is only as good as the evident credibility of the person reporting/tweeting historically.

It's been pretended that I do... seemingly as a strategy to deflect from their own interest to advance their own agendas/preferences... but I've no personal axe to grind with any of these people.

As one has amassed a track record of being right about x, y or z where the Hawks are concerned, one gains cred. Until that happens, me nor anyone else is wrong to be a skeptic and withhold confidence.

So, let's see how this Amare Stoudamire thing ends up.

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The 15th man will be a vet.

Just to be clear, if Adams is cut, then we're talking about two, (14th and 15th) not just one opening on the roster. Right? Or did I miss something?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sturt said:

Much simpler than that. Much less antagonistic/abrasive than that.

A report/tweet is only as good as the evident credibility of the person reporting/tweeting historically.

It's been pretended that I do... seemingly as a strategy to deflect from their own interest to advance their own agendas/preferences... but I've no personal axe to grind with any of these people.

As one has amassed a track record of being right about x, y or z where the Hawks are concerned, one gains cred. Until that happens, me nor anyone else is wrong to be a skeptic and withhold confidence.

So, let's see how this Amare Stoudamire thing ends up.

You're right, you're not an english speaker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are targeting McCall, Mooney and Silbert for the last two way contract.

Schlenk seemed to suggest they're looking beyond our own SL roster...

(from the C-Viv Q&A)

Q. Do you plan on adding another two-way player?

A. Yes. The staff is going through that right now, just evaluating who is out there. Watching all these games to put together a list.

15 minutes ago, sturt said:

????

giphy.gif

Haha, get 'im!

10 minutes ago, sturt said:

Schlenk seemed to suggest they're looking beyond our own SL roster...

(from the C-Viv Q&A)

So now you're questioning Supes' credibility, using CViv no less?  Is no one safe from your wrath?!

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So now you're questioning Supes' credibility, using CViv no less? 

I'm confused. I thought that was Schlenk talking.

And you're a little quick on that trigger, bro... didn't say they aren't focused on the ones Supes mentioned... two things can be true at once... yes, they could be focused on those on the current roster, and yes, they also could be evaluating others.

So many dialects of English, of course, so you can hardly be faulted for not understanding mine and Schlenk's I suppose. 😉