• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

The Patriots lost!!...the Patriots lost!!...the Patriots lost!! Hardly saw any of it but will savor that outcome for a very long time just the same. Patriots losing in a Wildcard game, Titans can really run it but still didn't see that coming especially with that midseason QB change. Maybe that Boston football dynasty really is showing a bit of chink in the armor. Bout time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

The Patriots lost!!...the Patriots lost!!...the Patriots lost!! Hardly saw any of it but will savor that outcome for a very long time just the same. Patriots losing in a Wildcard game, Titans can really run it but still didn't see that coming especially with that midseason QB change. Maybe that Boston football dynasty really is showing a bit of chink in the armor. Bout time.

Yesterday started with me waking up to this...

http://bleacherreport.com/post/nfl/ae5df40a-79a8-4494-8e7f-0fa214da159f

I’m thinking oh boy, Brady was kind of winning but not he thinks he’s a lion 🦁 in the jungle...

10 hours later...

Then he threw a pick 6 to end his season...possibly career. 

That’s the luck of the ☘️ Lassie! 🤣 

#Bostonweak 

https://bleacherreport.com/pats-lose-to-titans-in-wild-card

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Then he threw a pick 6 to end his season

Not that I like the Seahawks but it feels almost like a watered down payback against Brady for winning that SB based on a pick six that went the other way thrown by Russell Wilson. Anyway am very happy the Patriots don't look like invincible androids of some kind anymore. So very tired of them.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, macdaddy said:

Saints and Pats go down.  Hawks win.  Great weekend.

Saints vs Vikes in the playoffs 0-choke x 2

Good to see Brees looking a bit more human, as in its possible for him to make a couple of mistakes, like big ones. Hoping for more of the same and plan to enjoy it immensely moving forward if that is indeed the case. Also want to add as politely as possible that I truly believe Sean Payton is simply just a Richard Cranium deluxe.  

• Haha 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Good to see Brees looking a bit more human, as in its possible for him to make a couple of mistakes, like big ones. Hoping for more of the same and plan to enjoy it immensely moving forward if that is indeed the case. Also want to add as politely as possible that I truly believe Sean Payton is simply just a Richard Cranium deluxe.  

Yes!  I like Brees fine. Seems like a good dude but hate the Saints fans and Payton esp.   Geez what an ass.  Heard he might bolt to Dallas? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yes!  I like Brees fine. Seems like a good dude but hate the Saints fans and Payton esp.   Geez what an ass.  Heard he might bolt to Dallas? 

Believe the Cowboys signed the old Green Bay coach yesterday, McCarthy. As for Brees, if he moves to another division I would be a fan most likely....maybe not, so many Falcon losses because of him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Damn ittttt Thomas u know I gotta watch that for the 17th time tonight 😊 

I can't lie, that's one of my favorite movies.  Not sure what that says about me, though. 😒

That dud was sooo angry.  Speaking of angry, why are y'all still Failcons fans?  Leave it all behind like I did.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not sure what that says about me, though

It’s says ur a well adjusted angry 😡 basketball 🏀 fan... like me...nuttin wrong with that. 😏 

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Leave it all behind like I did.

I’ll never leave the 🦁..3rd pick baby! 

• Like 3

Even if we leave the Falcons behind there will always be politics to be extremely angry about, as in relatives threatening other relatives at Thanksgiving type of anger. I really need the Atlanta sports stuff man. So just don't see me bailing the Falcons if for no other reason than for me to say "I told you so TD" over and over and over.

• Like 3