• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

47 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The Fox crew with Bradshaw and Howie and Strahan were saying if the Falcons got in they would be trouble. I agree. You guys have a dangerous team if you can focus game to game and get in, might be a nice bounce back season. I’m rootin for y’all. 

Lions 🦁..no comment. Lol ugh 😩 

The Falcons have like a 1% chance to get in. I enjoyed the couple of wins, but if a couple of teams win two more games, the Falcons need to put it in full tank mode. 

It was enjoyable watching that defense the last couple of weeks from the fresh garbage that was the first half of the season on both sides of the ball.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The Fox crew with Bradshaw and Howie and Strahan were saying if the Falcons got in they would be trouble. I agree. You guys have a dangerous team if you can focus game to game and get in, might be a nice bounce back season. I’m rootin for y’all. 

Lions 🦁..no comment. Lol ugh 😩 

If we get in the post season then that would be a bet today that would pay off a mortgage down the road no doubt.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, Dnice said:

Well they should beat TB the way Winston turns the ball over, and I'd be disappointed if they didn't take advantage of that.

After 2 good weeks, the old, inept Falcons return against Tampa Bay.  Sad.....

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

After 2 good weeks, the old, inept Falcons return against Tampa Bay.  Sad.....

Really bad game for Jake Matthews at LT...getting beat all day his man blew right by him every snap

• Like 1

Season is now over for the Birds.  So many things wrong.  Weak line, both offense and defense.  Poor running backs.  QB has outlived his usefulness.  And that grand and glorious wide receiver who demands so much attention and so much $$$, how many Super Bowl appearances has he led us to?  In fact, he and Matty Ice can't get a TD with the Birds In the red zone.

What can we do?  Any ideas?

:ahf:

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Season is now over for the Birds.  So many things wrong.  Weak line, both offense and defense.  Poor running backs.  QB has outlived his usefulness.  And that grand and glorious wide receiver who demands so much attention and so much $$$, how many Super Bowl appearances has he led us to?  In fact, he and Matty Ice can't get a TD with the Birds In the red zone.

What can we do?  Any ideas?

:ahf:

Time to start looking to the future....whatever thst means.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Shanahan took it right up where he deserves it most. Falcons took the Niners in the last seconds. Excellent win!!! Payback.Want to add that Matt Ryan had three sure touchdown passes dropped and he and Julio still pulled it off in the end. Very fun game.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Thomas said:

Shanahan took it right up where he deserves it most. Falcons took the Niners in the last seconds. Excellent win!!! Payback. Want to add that Matt Ryan had three of his touchdown passes dropped and he and Julio still pulled it off in the end. Very fun game.

I wanted to personally thank the Falcons for beating the Niners. I’ve always despised the red n gold and you guys gottem good! Nice work!

• Haha 2

Understand the sarcasm on our win by some but if that fourth quarter was witnessed there is only awe in punching the face of the NFC leader and of course the face of our recent SB failure of Kyle Shanahan. By the way Shanahan refused to run the ball on their last drive which gave us the opportunity. Guess what happened with only two seconds left. Draft position just doesn't override this win to me. Karma is real.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just now, Thomas said:

Understand the sarcasm on our win by some but if that fourth quarter was witnessed there is only awe in punching the face of the NFC leader and of course the face of our recent SB failure of Kyle Shanahan. By the way Shanahan refused to run the ball on their last drive which gave us the opportunity. Guess what happened. Draft position just doesn't override this win. Karma.  

If it means that DQ keeps his job then i disagree.