• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

F***************!!!. Trufant just gave up over fifty yards for a TD within the first three minutes. F************!!! My head already hurts. The Legion of....what was it again? Oh yeah, that was Quinn's other defense.

Trufant gives up another one. Its rough out there.

Great pass defense by our own DQ, our own defensive guru.  Opened the game on defense and immediately gave the game away.

These birds have too much $$$$ in their QB and one wide receiver and not nearly enough in the big boys in the offensive and defensive line. 

Sadly, looks very much like the season will be over before it begins.  Didn't make the playoffs last season.  Not much seems to be going right.

:ahf:

Pitchforks available at your local Ace Hardware, Home Depot and Lowe's stores anywhere within our state of Georgia. Yet another disappointing showing by us. Money spent everywhere including the line of scrimmage on both sides but tomorrow morning nothing has actually changed. Sorry for the injuries we keep piling up but we are not isolated with that stuff. Just gotta win. Absolutely sure Arthur Blank feels the same way and especially so in his wallet right now.  

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Time to say bye to Quinn. His defense sucks!

The offensive play calling is so unimaginative.

Another season, another season of Matty 'rag doll' because OLine sucks.

I'm over this team!

Understand the frustration. Am glad I don't have millions of dollars invested in these guys. I know I will keep watching though because it has been an addiction since the sixties for good, bad or possibly something worse.

• Like 1

Well it is not so often we correct a wrong but finally did ship Duke Riley and his hairdo so there is that at least. On the field IQ maybe the lowest of any Falcon in a few years but hey, his hair styling was SI cover worthy, right.

Much better effort so far at the half now. Some really good plays and I won't talk about the other ones. We are showing some balance today, thankfully. 

So by the time the fourth quarter rolls around...my oh my how things have changed since halftime. Or should I say more of the same for the season. DQ's defense has given up forty points and there is still over six minutes left. 

• Like 1

We have a pulse with not so much time left. Highlight reel play from Ryan on the run and passing to Ridley for a TD. One score game so its good but "rut row" our defense has to hold to have a shot at it.

Uh yeah, you guessed it. We give up another TD bomb. Done deal. Jeez. 47 fracking points on DQ alone. To finish it off the Texans grab a pick six on us at the very end. Ugly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators

Worst defense in the NFL. I hope we end the season with a top-5 lotto pick and we fire the entire coaching staff. Hire an offensive HC that will light a fire in this team. I knew when I saw that we brought back Keotter we were in for a long season. Here’s to hoping we can bring in McCarthy or steal Harbaugh from Michigan.

I’m a Bills fan for the rest of the season. 😂 

• Like 2

Thinking Trufant needs to start looking for jobs in the Fast Food industry. The last two weeks he has easily been the worst corner in the league though Oliver is giving him a bit of competition on that. Sort of a microcosm of our defense in general. Grady Jarrett and Deion Jones are about all we got on D right now it seems.

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Tell me again why DQ is a defensive coach, cuz his defensive has been offensive.

Him going all in by coaching the defense makes it so much easier to fire him.

Agree very, very much. When the opponent is in a third and fourteen and I am having chest pains knowing that they will likely move the chains, pretty sure it means we are just F***ed on D this year. Embarrassing. Can we really score sixty points a game each week to have a chance? 

4 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I’m a Bills fan for the rest of the season. 😂 

Yeah, I get it. Josh Allen is fun as heck to watch and that Bills defense can actually stop a third down conversion consistently. Just wouldn't want to live there in January or February you know so their games on the screen will have to do. 

Last week we thought, "Cheer up.  Things could be worse."

Sure enough, come the next game and things got worse.  Much worse.

Pitiful.  First half gave us hope.  Second half crushed any hope that we had gained from the 1st half.  Note:  Atlanta can't fire the entire team.  That leaves them one option.  If I'm Dairy Queen, I'm really nervous right now!  DQ was noted as a great defensive coach.  What happened?  Either he's not OR the players the Falcons have can't.  Which is it?  Or, is it both?

:ahf:

• Sad 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

It's official guys... we are cursed. The sports universe just f'ing hates us.

I can't be too hard on Bryant. He's won plenty of games for the Falcons over the years. The defense should eat this one. They made Murray look like Drew Brees out there. This season is done. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, hawkman said:

I can't be too hard on Bryant. He's won plenty of games for the Falcons over the years. The defense should eat this one. They made Murray look like Drew Brees out there. This season is done. 

Oh I don't blame Bryant at all. The players fought out there vs. the Cards and I love it when Ryan takes over the play calling and hurries the offense. I blame coaching and management for this pathetic season. This is what you get when you have a GM that keeps drafting offense and skill players instead of secondary and LB's. This is also what you get when you have a defensive coach. All of the top teams in the NFL have offensive-minded head coaches. SF, Seattle, GB, NE, NO, and Houston.

• Like 3