• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

Wait, wait, wait ... lemme get this straight.  The Failcons lost a game because of a missed xtra point?  Really?  You can't make this stuff up.

Well, actually they did and they called it the Bad News Bears.  They just changed the names and the sport to protect the innocent.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, wait, wait ... lemme get this straight.  The Failcons lost a game because of a missed xtra point?  Really?  You can't make this stuff up.

Well, actually they did and they called it the Bad News Bears.  They just changed the names and the sport to protect the innocent.

A microcosm of our season and team. Nothing is going right. It's an all hands on deck dumpster fire at this point.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

A microcosm of our season and team. Nothing is going right. It's an all hands on deck dumpster fire at this point.

Yeah, as a GT fan, I know the feeling.  At least our tire fire can be chalked up to our system change(s) to a large degree.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, as a GT fan, I know the feeling.  At least our tire fire can be chalked up to our system change(s) to a large degree.

We didn't realize how good we had it under CPJ. The triple option got old but GT had a lot of success with it even with limited talent. I still think it could've been unstoppable with a true dual threat quarterback. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hawkman said:

We didn't realize how good we had it under CPJ. The triple option got old but GT had a lot of success with it even with limited talent. I still think it could've been unstoppable with a true dual threat quarterback. 

You speak truth.  I think we'll be fine in the long run.  I greatly underestimated how much work our position groups needed to switch.  The OL is just ... how do I put this lightly .. terri-bad-awful.  Even if our QB's were good at passing, it wouldn't have mattered.

Ah well, at least we don't have Russell uniforms anymore.

Good friend of mine is a Cowboys fan.  Sunday, they lost again, this time to the Jets when they were down by 2 and failed to make their 2 point conversion in the final 2 minutes of the game.  (They had about 7 or 8 minutes to go after the Atlanta game was over.)

Which team has the worst defense?  Hard to say.  They both stink!

:diablo:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Julio maybe my all time favorite Falcon but i say trade him to Detroit.  We're wasting his career.  Stafford will find him.  

What the? Why not. Clearly we aren’t rebuilding, retooling, I don’t know what we are doing. Fine, we will take him I guess. 😞 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Julio maybe my all time favorite Falcon but i say trade him to Detroit.  We're wasting his career.  Stafford will find him.  

LOL.  The Lions is the king of wasting careers. First Barry and then Calvin. They'll do Julio in.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I get what you are saying, but I have my own issues with Julio - he's on the sidelines too often after a play.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I get what you are saying, but I have my own issues with Julio - he's on the sidelines too often after a play.

It's tiring running around in circles and then occasionally trying to catch a ball thrown too high and behind you.  I was done with DQ a long time ago.  I can't believe we're doing this for another season.   

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What the? Why not. Clearly we aren’t rebuilding, retooling, I don’t know what we are doing. Fine, we will take him I guess. 😞 

I think the lions are pretty good this year.  seems like they got jobbed in GB.   Plus i like the lions so i'm happy to cheer for Julio there. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It's tiring running around in circles and then occasionally trying to catch a ball thrown too high and behind you.  I was done with DQ a long time ago.  I can't believe we're doing this for another season.   

I've seen this happen to other receivers and they stay in the game. 

Too many 3rd downs Julio is on the sidelines.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've seen this happen to other receivers and they stay in the game. 

Too many 3rd downs Julio is on the sidelines.

I get it.  I don't disagree.  But here's a guy that would be known for one of the greatest catches in super bowl history if it weren't for total leadership incompetence.   

• Sad 1

Omg 😳 F football 🏈!!!! Ugggghhhhh I’m gonna join @kg01 soon and just stop watching. Lions 🦁 are a freakin minor league team. 

Marvin Jones 4 TD in a loss what a joke. He’s Al Bundy. 

At least Freeman almost beatdown Donald that was fun. I love Freeman for that reason, he doesn’t take $hit from anyone.

• Like 1