• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Atlanta not has it.   

I wish we'd cut DQ loose so someone can concentrate all their efforts on crushing the damn saints on thanksgiving.  I don't care if we have to run every trick play in the book.  Bring Steve Bartkowski, William Andrews, Jessie tuggle out of retirement.  I can't have who dat being chanted in atlanta bars and atlanta fans just standing around going 'good for you'.  Only Atlanta would put up with bars openly catering to other teams.   Especially the damn 'aints. 

We can lose all of our other games...i just need a win agsinst the Aints in Atlanta. That can't be too much to ask.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I am convinced DQ has no idea what he's doing.

Raheem Morris.is transitioning back to defense back coach from WR coach. DQ is just throwing shite on the wall to see what sticks. SMDH.

I may not be one to speak here, I mean Patricia is alright, mediocre, but ur coach’s decisions...wow. 

I’m glad the Patriots lost... ah who cares anymore 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m glad the Patriots lost... ah who cares anymore 🤦‍♀️ 

Oh, I definitely care when the Patriots lose. Warm and fuzzy you know. By the way "Lamar Jackson". Need I say more, fun as hell to watch. He helps mix the NFL up a little bit which is a good thing. Very entertaining.

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

In order to sell something, you have to have someone who values what you are selling and wants to buy... we have nothing of value on this team other than Ridley, Ryan, Hoop, and Julio and we aren't selling any of those guys. Beasley and Dez are rich man's busts at best and Freeman is done due to his injuries.  We should be starting Ito.

Yeah, am guessing the decent trading of Freeman passed us by going into last season. Now everyone knows about his poor odds of staying on the field for a whole season with a good number of snaps. Even if he does his blocking worries me just as much really. No quarterback is safe on passing downs with Freeman in the backfield protecting them. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Lamar Jackson".

He’s pretty awesome. Him and Mahomes seem to be the future of prototype QB’s, basically FLEX QB’s where they are athletic enough to play RB. Some of the things they do, pure magic.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s pretty awesome. Him and Mahomes seem to be the future of prototype QB’s, basically FLEX QB’s where they are athletic enough to play RB. Some of the things they do, pure magic.

Not sure I ever thought we would see designed plays for QB's come back quite like this but here we are and we do need something extra enticing in the over refereed game of the NFL. Rather watch the players than the refs get airtime myself.

• Like 2

So saw this on the Falcoholic site and it shows what Lurker was referring to earlier in this thread. Even just a few million actually can really help in the NFL and also the draft does have some interesting probable backs we could at least take a look at in Swift, Etienne and Taylor am thinking. Still don't see why Brian Hill never gets snaps since he does run very hard and looked good the little he was used last year. He just has to keep his onfield temper in check, gets pretty mouthy after getting tackled hard. Least of our worries, right?  

The Falcons can save $6.5M (with $3M in dead cap) by making Freeman a post-June 1st cut next season.

Don't know who showed up on defense but they are wearing Falcon's uniforms. Look good so far and oh yeah, been talking about Brian Hill getting touches on offense. It is starting to pay off. An upset against the you know who would be quite tasty. Still pretty early in the fourth so I will back off on jinxing our guys right now.

• Like 4

You know at the end of the day sometimes you just have to blitz period. We did it today and it worked out handsomely. Two rearranged coaches pulled this off and DQ was certainly not one of them. Not gonna comment on the player's PR for DQ just know this move really worked today and DQ was not calling anything as far as I could tell. We are not a team that can play conservatively probably ever on D. 

• Like 2

Great D again, kinda stunning really, very happy with it. When was the last time our offense really had a third down and one running back that counted? Believe the kid from Pittsburgh may be it now, Qadree Ollison. Fun game all around and Barner is truly a blast to watch as well, fun stuff. 

• Like 4

The Fox crew with Bradshaw and Howie and Strahan were saying if the Falcons got in they would be trouble. I agree. You guys have a dangerous team if you can focus game to game and get in, might be a nice bounce back season. I’m rootin for y’all. 

Lions 🦁..no comment. Lol ugh 😩 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1