• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA requiring teams to Certify players Height, Age, etc.

JayBirdHawk

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

You and I don't see that picture the same.  I see the difference as about an inch.  You see 2-3 inches.  I'm assuming the hairlines start about the same spot relative to the top of their heads.

Bottom black line is where Hunter's shoulder meets his neck.  Top line is Hunter's hairline.

100119-hawks-photo-CC15-Lines.jpg

Do another one with a strait horizontal line extending from the top of JC's head. Height isn't measured by shoulder lines or eyes, it's measured from the top of the head. 

Edited by bleachkit

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Put the line at their eyes.  No hair in the way if you do this.

:facts3:

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

100119-hawks-photo-CC15-eyes.jpg

A 3 inch gap between Hunter and JC?  Not in this picture.

Now do one from their chin :thinking:...:hehe:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AHF said:

What are you comparing that against?  Don't see the point when you don't know how high their heads go above their hairline.  

I've given you the eyes and the hairlines and the tops of their shoulders.  All are consistent with the certified heights provided by the team doctors, IMO.

Height is measured from the top of the head. Can you please do one more with a horizontal line extending from the top of JCs for the sake of fair honest debate. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Now do one from their chin :thinking:...:hehe:

Only for @JayBirdHawk

100119-hawks-photo-CC15-Chinny-Chin-Chin

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Height is measured from the top of the head. Can you please do one more with a horizontal line extending from the top of JCs for the sake of fair honest debate. 

Not until you tell me how high their heads go above their hairlines.  If you want to be honest, you'll admit that comparing the top of JC's head to an unknown point is actually not an honest comparison.

A TEAM DOCTOR ALREADY MEASURED THE TOPS OF THEIR HEADS!

• Haha 4

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Then do it from the top of JCs hairline then. Can you please, I'm asking nicely.

See if you can work from this.  Shows Huerter to JC and then the hairline to top of head for JC on top of the others (just copied and pasted so all the same size).

100119-hawks-photo-CC15-Top-of-heads.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

See if you can work from this.  Shows Huerter to JC and then the hairline to top of head for JC on top of the others (just copied and pasted so all the same size).

100119-hawks-photo-CC15-Top-of-heads.jpg

From this vantage point I think JC could be 2 to 2 and a half inches taller than Cam. But hair and camera angle do make it difficult to eyeball. Hopefully during the course of the year there be additional pictures to provide more clarity.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

From this vantage point I think JC could be 2 to 2 and a half inches taller than Cam. But hair and camera angle do make it difficult to eyeball. Hopefully during the course of the year there be additional pictures to provide more clarity.

I see very little gap between any of those markers (eyes, hairline, chin, shoulder, top of head with projected top of head) and the 1 inch reported by the Hawks and zero reason to question the certified measurements.  You are right that we will see better with more video and pictures.  Judging from this one picture, you would think that Huert was nearly as tall as JC which is not the case.

Ya'll still looking at that bullshit picture. Most of the others ones, Cam looking like he is 6'9 or 6'10. Bleachnut, Cam is 6'9, stop talking about the shit. I posted pics and you were casper the friendly ghost. Cam is officially 6'9 with shoes. Let it go, you lost

Edited by NBASupes

32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll still looking at that bullshit picture. Most of the others ones, Cam looking like he is 6'9 or 6'10. Bleachnut, Cam is 6'9, stop talking about the shit. I posted pics and you were casper the friendly ghost. Cam is officially 6'9 with shoes. Let it go, you lost

The NBA is no longer measuring "with shoes" , you can stop adding inches. Cam is 6'7" and JC is 6'9".

9 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

I’m having a chuckle at railing at the NBA for having fake heights then complaining that the official heights are inaccurate when presented with evidence.

People do not have tabletop heads above their hairline unless they suffered a rather unfortunate childhood accident with a roadrunner and an ACME anvil, and then people also have different sized foreheads making their hairlines start at different points. 

All I'm saying is JC is more than an inch taller than Cam. Its not a big deal, it's not important or anything. But photographic evidence over the course of the year will show I'm right.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

All I'm saying is JC is more than an inch taller than Cam. Its not a big deal, it's not important or anything. But photographic evidence over the course of the year will show I'm right.

Doctor already certified you are wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He isn’t 6’9”.  We literally have certified figures for this.  Not sure why this is even a topic anymore.

Cam & Hunter 6’7.5”

JC 6’8.25”

Unless one of them grows more and to start the season in any event, that is it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

He isn’t 6’9”.  We literally have certified figures for this.  Not sure why this is even a topic anymore.

Cam & Hunter 6’7.5”

JC 6’8.25”

Unless one of them grows more and to start the season in any event, that is it.

All I'm saying is by appearances they sure do look to be more than 3/4 of an inch apart in height. That's a very small difference in height, people less than an inch apart generally look nearly the same height standing side by side. Call me crazy, but I think one of those measurements has to be off. I know it's not important, it matters not as far as W's and L's, team development, etc. I'm just saying...

You have to at least admit Trae's listed height of 6'2" is total bull.

Edited by bleachkit