• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BSPN rates teams by tier

Spud2nique

We are bottom 7? The company that we are with??? This is straight up disrespect. Is it me or is somebody over there trolling us? 

There is no way we are a bottom 7 team in the league. I’m so mad 😡 right now. I gotta go... BS

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27763420/nba-30-teams-rated-top-contenders-bottom-tier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Zack Lowe hasn't been a fan of the Hawks in the new era since the trade happened. He will continue to underrate us and that's what I expect.

Yup, him and others.

@Spud2nique you deserve the heart burn you're experiencing.  It's your punishment for giving BSPN clicks.  It's called BSPN, for gosh sakes!  Don't take anything they do/say seriously, bro.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Sad. That's what it is.  Sad. A Hawks team that won 29 games last season is expected to win 31 this season.

Didn't know that the players who left were as great as they were and the players we traded for and signed as free agents were so bad.  Too young.  They are so short on experience they are doomed.  But, cheer up.  Hawks will go from 29 to 31 wins!

In addition to our new vets being sorry players, I suppose our three rookies will bring nothing much to the table this season.  Eating will be slim pickings.

Cherry thought.  Of all the sorry teams listed, Hawks were only one from the top!!

:smug:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yup, him and others.

@Spud2nique you deserve the heart burn you're experiencing.  It's your punishment for giving BSPN clicks.  It's called BSPN, for gosh sakes!  Don't take anything they do/say seriously, bro.

😮 how’d you know. Tums doesn’t work anymore. You know I was thinking what if your fav sports teams were determined for you by the year you were born? Like if you were born yesterday, you’d be a Red Sox, Raptors and Patriots fan. 

Ugh 😑 

So lets see I guess I’d be:

Steelers, Celtics, Reds... 🤮 

Ya, this exercise didn’t serve the purpose of getting rid of this heartburn at all. In fact, it’s worse.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😮 how’d you know. Tums doesn’t work anymore. You know I was thinking what if your fav sports teams were determined for you by the year you were born? Like if you were born yesterday, you’d be a Red Sox, Raptors and Patriots fan. 

Ugh 😑 

Ya, this exercise didn’t serve the purpose of getting rid of this heartburn at all. In fact, it’s worse.

Mine is even worse bro..

Cowboys

Yankees

Bullets

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ugh 😑 

Haha, I think mine would be Cowboys, Yankees, Sonics.  Ugh

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sonics

That’s not bad. I don’t know I’ve always said that IF I had a top team in the west from the early 80’s till now I guess, well 2008 is the Sonics. I dunno maybe it was a more anti Warriors thing but the early 90’s I was watching them make the Scrubs look silly and you can’t help but like Kemp n Payton (Yay Area product with a big 👄 I had to like him) mixed in with some Detlef and smooth Sam from outside.. I just remember the time Kemp dunker on Lister, it was pre Stephon Marbury “ugly 😷 Amare got you good” face but I made one after that. 

2nd: Hornets 🐝 Larry,Zo, Bogues and rugrat 🍛’s faja from deep. Oh, and Kendall with the occasional swipes and breakaways. I digress...

Alas I bleed volt. 😏 Seriously lets change the uniforms and go back to the basic yellow red pacman and just beat people up like Tree 🌲 Kev and big 🐕 would. 😊 

• Moderators

• The Hawks are getting some "pesky No. 8 seed" buzz. They went 23-30 after a 6-23 start. Trae Young found his swagger, even if he didn't quite find his jumper; Young cracked 35% from deep in just a single month -- February -- but given the difficulty and distance of his attempts, his rookie arc was encouraging. John Collins is good. Alex Len had a sneaky solid season.

But I'm pumping the brakes. This team is so young. The veterans they added or brought back -- Evan Turner, Jabari Parker, Allen Crabbe, Chandler Parsons, Vince Carter -- don't move the needle.

Playoff hype feels premature. Next season should be a different story.

I agree with the assessment entirely.  This team is just Collins and Trae while our rooks are unknowns. The 8th-seed buzz is pesky and annoying.  We are a very, very young team that needs to learn how to win and build chemistry with one another. We should and will be a lotto team... and be a playoff contender in 2021.

Trae, Huerter, Cam, Hunter, JC and Len. Our starting six will change that view they are holding now. Say sixty or seventy regular season games should be enough....gotta have a little space for a rough start of course.

• Like 4

It would be so great for this young team to have a breakout season in the 3rd year of the rebuild and all the cap space we’ll have the next off season. 

I’m hoping we can sneak into the playoffs this year. It’s going to be tough to do so with them being so young but I hope they shock the east.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 12:12 PM, Spud2nique said:

We are bottom 7? The company that we are with??? This is straight up disrespect. Is it me or is somebody over there trolling us? 

There is no way we are a bottom 7 team in the league. I’m so mad 😡 right now. I gotta go... BS

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27763420/nba-30-teams-rated-top-contenders-bottom-tier

Good. Gooooooooooood.....Good 😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1