• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When I called him Marvin Williams Jr., I meant that shit  I wish him the best tho. Hope he becomes a star

Yeah, he shows flashes but tends to fade to the background.  On paper, it seems Morant would help him but it hasn't materialized so far.  Dude still can't reboard either.

Him, Bamba, and Knox are definitely on bust-watch.

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Len, Jones or Bruno would all have terrible metrics with the starters. We don't have a starting NBA center on this roster.

Forget about all these damn metrics.

This is eye test: 

Len is dropping easy passes, fumbling his way to the rim for a rim block, can't hit a 3, hesitant to shoot 3s, just looks unsure. He has a big wide body that he uses to set screens, that's about it.

Jones just looks comically 'hawkward'

All this to say, even though none are starting caliber......I'd rather see Bruno play, I'll live with his mistakes.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Forget about all these damn metrics.

This is eye test: 

Len is dropping easy passes, fumbling his way to the rim for a rim block, can't hit a 3, hesitant to shoot 3s, just looks unsure. He has a big wide body that he uses to set screens, that's about it.

Jones just looks comically 'hawkward'

All this to say, even though none are starting caliber......I'd rather see Bruno play, I'll live with his mistakes.

He was doing all those things last year often but he made more threes

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Something to note regarding tomorrow's game vs Kings.

We really need a win before this road trip starts. I thought the Suns road game would be a gimme but not anymore.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yesssssss now just witness the beautiful moving without the rock and shooting and if he doesn’t display that then kg told you about this! 😊 

Wait, wha?  If it works out you get the shine but, if it doesn't, I get the blame?

• Haha 2

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, wha?  If it works out you get the shine but, if it doesn't, I get the blame?

He had to ride as Spud2Luka for months.  Just let him have this small thing, man!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dedmon is currently shooting 21% from 3.

Dedmon is struggling with Luke's style of play. Luke wants the bigs to roll and doesn't create with much spacing. It's not an ideal fit for Dedmon. Dedmon would fit Dave Joerger style of play last year. Not Luke's 

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He told us how good Jones would, he can't take another hit. Take one for the team.

He did?!  Why @Spud2nique.  Do you hate us?  That dud's awful.  And folks keep talking about Redd's body language.  Look at Jones.  Every time he gets a bonehead foul or bricks a shot he does the whole slump-shoulders, eye-roll thing and slinks off.  Maddening.

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

Why is JC showing on injury report?

Eggsactly.  Just let him go away until late December.  Putting him on the list is just a poke in the eye.

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dedmon is struggling with Luke's style of play. Luke wants the bigs to roll and doesn't create with much spacing. It's not an ideal fit for Dedmon. Dedmon would fit Dave Joerger style of play last year. Not Luke's 

From the looks of it, smells like errybodys struggling with Luke's style of play.  Ohhhhh.

But yeah, Deadman chose .... poorly.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He did?!  Why @Spud2nique.  Do you hate us?  That dud's awful.  And folks keep talking about Redd's body language.  Look at Jones.  Every time he gets a bonehead foul or bricks a shot he does the whole slump-shoulders, eye-roll thing and slinks off.  Maddening.

Eggsactly.  Just let him go away until late December.  Putting him on the list is just a poke in the eye.

From the looks of it, smells like errybodys struggling with Luke's style of play.  Ohhhhh.

But yeah, Deadman chose .... poorly.

We were actually discussing this some a bit with the Haze a few days back. Seems like Bruno is his boy and Supes got Cam. I’m not sure how the heck I got stuck with Damian and Crabbe 😆 but I guess I’ll address it in short.

When we traded for Damian, a good friend of mine whose a long time Warrior fan and we always talk hoops said, “oh I think 🤔 he’s gonna be solid for you guys.” Now, this guy is usually brutally honest about players and he and I generally have the same outlook on  some of the same type of players.

In retrospect, I think he was only trying to be nice. Or....he has been secretly reading my entire social media the last few years as I’ve slammed the Warriors non stop ✋.

Oh, Allen Crabbe 🦀 is a Cal baller and again knows how to move without the ball and can increase Trae’s assist per from 7.5 per to about 8.