• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We were actually discussing this some a bit with the Haze a few days back. Seems like Bruno is his boy and Supes got Cam. I’m not sure how the heck I got stuck with Damian and Crabbe 😆 but I guess I’ll address it in short.

When we traded for Damian, a good friend of mine whose a long time Warrior fan and we always talk hoops said, “oh I think 🤔 he’s gonna be solid for you guys.” Now, this guy is usually brutally honest about players and he and I generally have the same outlook on  some of the same type of players.

In retrospect, I think he was only trying to be nice. Or....he has been secretly reading my entire social media the last few years as I’ve slammed the Warriors non stop ✋.

Oh, Allen Crabbe 🦀 is a Cal baller and again knows how to move without the ball and can increase Trae’s assist per from 7.5 per to about 8. 

:hehe: You got hoodwinked by a WARRIORS fan, duuuude! I thought we taught you better Spud.

Screenshot_20191108-101833_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:hehe: You got hoodwinked by a WARRIORS fan, duuuude! I thought we taught you better Spud.

Screenshot_20191108-101833_Samsung Internet.jpg

😢 they got me good. But we did give them Spell...and on that note 📝 he looked fatter in his last game by 7-11 pounds..aka 🥩 weight (not water 💧).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

He also generated 13 points (6-6 shooting), 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals in 18 minutes.  I'm pretty sure GS is high-fiving over that deal.  :sad:

WHAT! Ugh 😩 They already got Paschall, the guy the Schlenk really wanted to be his Draymond. Man. Schlenk may have lost this one. It was bound to happen at some point he was on a nice roll acquisition wise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

He also generated 13 points (6-6 shooting), 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals in 18 minutes.  I'm pretty sure GS is high-fiving over that deal.  :sad:

Whatevs, bro.  Give him a cake o' the month subscription for Christmas and let nature take it's course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, Spud2nique said:

WHAT! Ugh 😩 They already got Paschall, the guy the Schlenk really wanted to be his Draymond. Man. Schlenk may have lost this one. It was bound to happen at some point he was on a nice roll acquisition wise.

The trade was done as a courtesy on behalf of Schlenk.

• Sad 1