• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Collins is a better rebounder at PF and quicker on D making for ideal pairing with Jones as a starter.  Jabari was never intended to start IMO..got pressed into duty because of Collins dumb choice. 😖

• Like 3

Jones defense is a work in progress similar to Cam current offense. He shows flashes but I think Jones pallet is just decent. Like, when he reaches his defensive peak, he will just be decent defensively. While Cam has a tremendous offensive pallet. 

I do think Jones offense is okay for a rim running big but I think he has peaked. Shooting is the only place he can really improve at this point 

• Like 1

Internet Rumor is DeRozan and Murray are getting traded to Orlando for Gordon and Evan F.

Not a fan of it for Orlando but I love it for San Antonio. They can move White into the PG, Walker into the starting five, Gordon at the 4 which they need as Lyles is trash. Big move if true

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Internet Rumor is DeRozan and Murray are getting traded to Orlando for Gordon and Evan F.

Not a fan of it for Orlando but I love it for San Antonio. They can move White into the PG, Walker into the starting five, Gordon at the 4 which they need as Lyles is trash. Big move if true

I actually like Murray as PG for Orlando, they've been needing one for a long time.

Orlando gets out of Gordon's contract, the pairing of him and Isaac always seemed clunky to me. They let DeRozan walk in offseason and sign Bogdan from Sac as their SG in the offseason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I actually like Murray as PG for Orlando, they've been needing one for a long time.

Orlando gets out of Gordon's contract, the pairing of him and Isaac always seemed clunky to me. They let DeRozan walk in offseason and sign Bogdan from Sac as their SG in the offseason.

DeRozan will like Orlando. The reason I say this is when healthy, they have a lot of length and defense. It will remind him of Toronto. I like this deal more for San Antonio because they move pieces who get in the way for pieces which cover weaknesses. 

11 minutes ago, High5 said:

Being the worst defensive rebounding team probably has a lot to do with being the worst fouling team. Lots of fouls seem to come after giving up an offensive rebound.

We also foul a lot when Jones and Parker are defending the perimeter on switches. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just have to learn to finish and win. 

This! Play each quarter and string it together to make a complete game. Also, can we try and rebound the ball as a team and make it a priority for people to get back on D. and play the defensive possession until the ball is securely ours. 

• Like 2