• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's our starting lineup vs Cavs?

Trae, Kevin, Cam, DeAndre, John, Bruno.

Does Bruno still get the start? :praying:

Kevin or Cam at SG?

I think Bruno gets sent to College Park, and Goodwin gets the call up.

I say that because LP is committed to playing the small lineups.   We have 3 centers ( Bruno, Len, Jones ) and 2 PFs ( Collins and Parker ).  Most teams would carry 5 bigs at the minimum.  But since LP loves the small lineups so much, he may opt to send Bruno down, and bring Goodwin up to help at backup PG,

Defensively, it's definitely in our best interest to start Bruno and Collins, with Len and Parker backing up those two . . even if Bruno gets the least minutes among the 4.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think Bruno gets sent to College Park, and Goodwin gets the call up.

I say that because LP is committed to playing the small lineups.   We have 3 centers ( Bruno, Len, Jones ) and 2 PFs ( Collins and Parker ).  Most teams would carry 5 bigs at the minimum.  But since LP loves the small lineups so much, he may opt to send Bruno down, and bring Goodwin up to help at backup PG,

Defensively, it's definitely in our best interest to start Bruno and Collins, with Len and Parker backing up those two . . even if Bruno gets the least minutes among the 4.

I hope not, just play Bruno. Besides we have an open roster spot to call up Goodwin.

I hope we go Collins/Bruno backed up by Parker and Len.

Inevitably, we'll see a small ball line up that'll probably be Parker at PF, Collins at C.

• Like 2

Agree, think the best we can do with balance at the bigs with what we have is Bruno and JC backed up by Len and Parker. Here is hoping Len can show some consistent form resembling last night.

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's our starting lineup vs Cavs?

Trae, Kevin, Cam, DeAndre, John, Bruno.

Does Bruno still get the start? :praying:

Kevin or Cam at SG?

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mmmmmmm...

Pierce wouldn’t commit to a starting rotation for Monday but said Collins would start, but Pierce didn’t know if it would be at the 4 or 5.

Via The Athletic

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh hey, great scheduling Adam Sliver.  That big-time HOU v GSW tilt is gonna be epic!

And that Nuggets v PeliCant's matchup is must see tv as in 'the league must've been smokin some good good when they picked that one.

The league can't really predict injuries. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh hey, great scheduling Adam Sliver.  That big-time HOU v GSW tilt is gonna be epic!

And that Nuggets v PeliCant's matchup is must see tv as in 'the league must've been smokin some good good when they picked that one.

I’m going to UNCUT 💎 with pops! You better deliver @kg01!!! Kg! 😶 

Wait, is this where you come in and tell us ur Kevin Garnett and you’ve been trolling the squawk since the Zaza 08 incident! 🤨 🤣 🤣 🤣 

#happygilmoremuch #doyouevenwaterboy

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m going to UNCUT 💎 with pops! You better deliver @kg01!!! Kg! 😶 

Wait, is this where you come in and tell us ur Kevin Garnett and you’ve been trolling the squawk since the Zaza 08 incident! 🤨 🤣 🤣 🤣 

#happygilmoremuch #doyouevenwaterboy

F Adam Sliver, mayne.

Can I get some royalties off that movie?  We expect a full review too, btw.

• Like 1