Juilus Randle

Steven Adams 

Biyombo but limited to an upgrade

Willie Cauley Stein

Dewayne Dedmon

Felicio

Dieng

Jon Henson

I might be forgetting a couple other guys as I typing them but these were the ones he had listed. 

I asked three in particular:

Bamba

Noel 

Len

On Bamba. He said he is not available unless it's a significant deal. They want someone like Bradley Beal. Someone who can get them to the next tier.

On Noel. He said they are listening to offers for everyone but the rookie contract guys but it doesn't think Noel is available as teams called about him but they haven't seem to want to move him yet but you never know.

On Len. Same with Noel. Teams called but he doesn't get a sense that he is realistically available. These things can change and change in a hurry. It's usually an offer they want that they just haven't or maybe won't get that's holding them back.

He also mention Atlanta is a hot team.  Contrary to popular belief, people want some of our young vets. Bembry, Parker, and Len. They have garner a lot of interest due to their contracts and production. Will Atlanta trade them is a different story altogether 

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I also got a list of available centers

Tristan Thompson

Damian Jones 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Juilus Randle

Steven Adams 

Willie Cauley Stein

Dewayne Dedmon

Felicio

Dieng

Jon Henson

I might be forgetting a couple other guys as I typing them but these were the ones he had listed. 

Bamba

Noel 

Len

On Bamba. He said he is not available unless it's a significant deal. They want someone like Bradley Beal. Someone who can get them to the next tier.

On Noel. He said they are listening to offers for everyone but the rookie contract guys but it doesn't think Noel is available as teams called about him but they haven't seem to want to move him yet but you never know.

On Len. Same with Noel. Teams called but he doesn't get a sense that he is realistically available. These things can change and change in a hurry. It's usually an offer they want that they just haven't or maybe won't get that's holding them back.

He also mention Atlanta is a hot team.  Contrary to popular belief, people want some of our young vets. Bembry, Parker, and Len. They have garner a lot of interest due to their contracts and production. Will Atlanta trade them is a different story altogether 

Good Stuff. Thanks for posting.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, NBASupes said:

I also got a list of available centers

Tristan Thompson

Damian Jones 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Juilus Randle

Steven Adams 

Willie Cauley Stein

Dewayne Dedmon

Felicio

Dieng

Jon Henson

Bamba

Noel 

Len

This is dope thanks for sharing.

on bamba...

just throwing this out there but I wonder if a trade package around Parker for Bamba will work. It’d give Orlando another guy who can go get points though not on the Bradley Beal level...however it’s a bit insane Orlando thinks they can get a Bradley Beal type player for mo bamba! I personally think if they are looking for a scorer, Jabari is likely the best scoring player they can get for Bamba at the current moment.

on Noel...

I really liked your trade proposal the other day for Noel but I’m not at all shocked Presti is holding back from moving him as Adams is center they’d rather get off the books probably for salary cap purposes. So my opinion why I don’t mind Noel I also wouldn’t be shocked if okc has no interest trading him away.

on some of the other mentioned names...

I think @JayBirdHawk gets a A+ right here on a potential Dedmon return . Of course his availability don’t mean we are certain to trade for him but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a return since he has familiarity with some of this young core.

last I’m not at all shocked that some teams see value in a few of our young vets . Parker is probably the no brainer while Bembry is a shocker on the list. But I’d think crabbe would maybe be on the list as well though I know he isn’t currently shooting his normal percentages.

ok this is last 😂......I would welcome a dedmon trade to return to the team but with keeping len as the backup. I think that would be a good move to get dedmon and len playing split minutes again while bringing on Bruno slowly. It will atleast make the games more watchable for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

From the windows, to the Wallace. Here's hoping he makes history!

~lw3

I thought that was a slap 👋 Jax record 😆 Way to go Cal Bear 🐻

On that note 📝 can the players call a Cal only meeting? 😐 Basically can Crabbe talk to Wallace and vice versa. I think they may have been confused...here’s the memo 📝 

Northern Cali and the Warriors are taking the year off, not every alumn that went to school at NorCal. 🤦‍♀️ 

Followed by a Maryland meeting: Len/Huerter/Bruno

Lets face it...we need meetings. Let’s meet and discuss what we are trying to do. I mean, it’s a process and we are young but we aren’t playing “clean” ball. It can be fixed more than just reps imo.

Go Hawks!