• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
On 11/4/2019 at 10:20 AM, AHF said:

I'm pretty interested to see what happens with Nunn.   You get some of these guys who turn out to be legit (Ben Wallace for example) but many who burn bright for a couple weeks and then fade away.  What he is doing now is over his head, imo, and not sustainable at this level.  Still leaves him room to be a solid contributor which is better than you would expect from someone with that pedigree.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, kg01 said:

Yeah, that's where I'm at on him.  Could be a nice pro like the Tyler Johnson kid ended up being.  But his current level seems unsustainable.

"Nice pro" is all these gems typically end up being but folks act like Riley turns these guys into Lebrons.  That's just silly.

Shooting 28% over his last 5 games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
On 12/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, bleachkit said:

Didn't look to good in the video. Missed two easy bunnies with his left.

Looked a lot better than me shooting right handed as a lefty, but hey, I'm no NBA player 😅

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Man, that is super vague.  Unclear if they are telling him someone new is coming or that we've got some big guns on a path to return in the not too distant future (Huerter, JC and Hunter).

Yeah, I agree.  Very little context on what is meant here.

• Moderators
Just now, NBASupes said:

Or smart 

What do you see that doing for them?  I guess it isn't quite as bad as I'd viewed it at first glance but I'm not seeing it move the needle for them and see Noel and Gallinari as being attractive trade pieces.  I suppose Jabari and Bembry on the right night would fit that as well.  Seems like they can do better.