• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

Just now, kg01 said:

I love how Siakim just takes what's there.  Still gets 30's just off effort.  Doesn't force (much).

Reddish is clearly pressing, needs development.

He reminds me so much of Trae, it's insane. I mean, they are completely different. Trae is an offensive juggernaut and Cam is a player we have never seen before. But Trae was so damn raw. For perspective: https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/y/youngtr01/gamelog/2019/ 

What popped was the exceptional talent and skill but what failed was his polish, consistency, body, conditioning, and readiness on both ends. 

Cam is far more advanced defensively than most guys in general so even without the strength, he got the rest but offensively, he lacks all of those things Trae lacked but his shot is worse, he is still mirrored by his weaknesses at Duke and his he goes in and out of aggressive Cam and depressed on the court, Cam. Trae was mentality a bull, I am not sure Cam is that, in fact, I know he isn't. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of which ... this Warriors team is a**.

@Spud2nique, I hope you're following this game/score.  50-19 right now

I’m torn on this. I didn’t want him getting hurt. I would have preferred he stayed healthy and they struggle throughout the year and finish a bit below .500

But now they could lose like 10 in a row and 18/20 and get lucky in the lottery and land #1.

Keep them nice and mediocre like they were from 86-2014. 

I did take a look at Steve Kerr’s face. He looked dead 💀.

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m torn on this. I didn’t want him getting hurt. I would have preferred he stayed healthy and they struggle throughout the year and finish a bit below .500

But now they could lose like 10 in a row and 18/20 and get lucky in the lottery and land #1.

Keep them nice and mediocre like they were from 86-2014. 

I did take a look at Steve Kerr’s face. He looked dead 💀.

You gone sawfft, spud.  What happened to the spud that was calling for amputations and lobotomies?

We need that spud bak.

Nah I'm kidding, nobody wanted to see any of them hurt.  I wanted them around to feel the pain that comes with admitting you're nothing without 4 other all-stars.  I wanted them to feel the sizzle of acceptance that they can't be moderately competitive even with 3 all-stars including a supposed DPOY guy.

Most teams would murder for that in their lineup.  GS has it and literally can't even stay on the court with dudes.

#Eggsposed!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You gone sawfft, spud. 

I don’t even know who I am anymore. 🤦‍♀️ 

I will say one thing. Karma came back some with these injuries. The owners clearly kicked 🦵 Oakland to the curb when leaving to SF.  Lacob is a snake 🐍. Most owners are but he’s a real sum of a.

Basketball 🏀 Gods do exist in my mind. It’s over for the Warriors now. They will be sold for parts soon. 

It’s funny, I literally see no Warrior gear yet in the bay, not one person. 😆 

Warrior fans newest excuse: Curry was out that’s why we lost. 😆 Inswear that’s the type of Warrior fans here in the Bay Area. 

The look on Kerr’s face was absolutely priceless. I don’t see him grinning anymore. 

In conclusion, may the scrubs slowly burn in hell. The end. 😊 

Ok time to get back on track.

🧘🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You gone sawfft, spud.  What happened to the spud that was calling for amputations and lobotomies?

We need that spud bak.

Nah I'm kidding, nobody wanted to see any of them hurt.  I wanted them around to feel the pain that comes with admitting you're nothing without 4 other all-stars.  I wanted them to feel the sizzle of acceptance that they can't be moderately competitive even with 3 all-stars including a supposed DPOY guy.

Most teams would murder for that in their lineup.  GS has it and literally can't even stay on the court with dudes.

#Eggsposed!!!

Oh one of their guards, some new Charlie Brown looking blonde highlight point guard went for a drive to the hoop and looked like he injured himself like 10 times. They probably won’t show it again unless it’s on Shaqtin a fool. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t even know who I am anymore. 🤦‍♀️ 

I will say one thing. Karma came back some with these injuries. The owners clearly kicked 🦵 Oakland to the curb when leaving to SF.  Lacob is a snake 🐍. Most owners are but he’s a real sum of a.

Basketball 🏀 Gods do exist in my mind. It’s over for the Warriors now. They will be sold for parts soon. 

It’s funny, I literally see no Warrior gear yet in the bay, not one person. 😆 

Warrior fans newest excuse: Curry was out that’s why we lost. 😆 Inswear that’s the type of Warrior fans here in the Bay Area. 

The look on Kerr’s face was absolutely priceless. I don’t see him grinning anymore. 

In conclusion, may the scrubs slowly burn in hell. The end. 😊 

Ok time to get back on track.

🧘🏽‍♂️ 

I'm expecting Kerr's back injury will reemerge soon.  You know, the one he recovered from while they were the best team in basketball?  What a coincidence, right?

I don't care about all the eggscuses the eggsperts are trying to give them.  Sure they don't have enough talent to be a high-end team, but they certainly have enough bodies to not be getting plain blowed (yes, blowed) out of games.  I mean, they're absolutely getting their teeth kicked in and their doors blowed (yes, blowed) off nightly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm expecting Kerr's back injury will reemerge soon.  You know, the one he recovered from while they were the best team in basketball?  What a coincidence, right?

I don't care about all the eggscuses the eggsperts are trying to give them.  Sure they don't have enough talent to be a high-end team, but they certainly have enough bodies to not be getting plain blowed (yes, blowed) out of games.  I mean, they're absolutely getting their teeth kicked in and their doors blowed (yes, blowed) off nightly.

What a weak way to exit. I’m just saying if they all start disappearing to hide then that’s exactly who I thought they were anyways. 

Kerr needs to sit down, lose by 30 every night and have to answer questions like,

”So how hard is it to play without 4 all stars this year?”

By the end of the season, Kerr May look like Benjamin Button at age 2.

• Like 1

• Moderators

They really shouldn't be this bad with Curry, Dray and Russell.  I'm not a Russell fan so I think there are some empty numbers with him but the real guy dropping the ball is Curry.  He is not doing anything efficiently right now - shooting, passing, ballhanding....it is all way below the level they need him at.