• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brooklyn 2020 1st Round Pick Watch

JayBirdHawk

Brooklyn Nitz probably land around 6th, so that pick most likely ends up late teens like the ones used to snag Huerter and Hunter. Valuable.

Only way Hawks make the playoffs is by barely sneaking in the 8th seed, most likely the 15th pick. 2 picks in the mid-to-late teens can be bundled in a trade or to move up into the lottery. Valuable.

I’ve contended since 2017 that Hawks would sneak back into playoffs as 8th seed this year. It’s always just been a probable prediction, I won’t exactly be broken hearted if we miss and have another lottery pick to add or package 📦 

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!!!!!!!

D69E80BD-A077-4AC6-84E5-AA4F27DC6E30.jpe

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<

<

<

tenor.gif

😞 my avatar was under construction 🚧 😆 I honestly did that as a homage to you and our sibling hood. I’ll take it down now. It kinda is creepy.. damn my bad. @kg01 😂 next step the big guys in lab coats 🥼 😂 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😞 my avatar was under construction 🚧 😆 I honestly did that as a homage to you and our sibling hood. I’ll take it down now. It kinda is creepy.. damn my bad. @kg01 😂 next step the big guys in lab coats 🥼 😂 

This homage is right up there with that crazy statue of Sammy Sosa.  Anybody remember that?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I know Halloween is just around the corner, but that's creepy!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Injuries hapoen and the Nets have 2 guys who seem to be consistently injured: Kyrie and Caris Levert.

Besides, when we get the pick, I'm still interested in where in falls, and yes it matters.  The Minny pick #19 netted us Huerter. We used the #17 2019 BKN pick to add to the trade packet for DeAndre Hunter.

And not to forget that Durant is done for the year already. Basically running a 14-man team.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Who are the 8 Eastern conference teams better than Brooklyn?

In no particular order:

- Miami

- Detroit

- Milwaukee

- Philly

- Indy

- Toronto

- Boston

- Atlanta (unfortunately)

If you look at Brooklyn's roster, they are pretty much just Kyrie and has-beens. Durant is done for the season.

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

In no particular order:

- Miami

- Detroit

- Milwaukee

- Philly

- Indy

- Toronto

- Boston

- Atlanta (unfortunately)

If you look at Brooklyn's roster, they are pretty much just Kyrie and has-beens. Durant is done for the season.

O.K.  I hope you don't have you hopes too high for Atlanta.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

O.K.  I hope you don't have you hopes too high for Atlanta.

I don't... I hope we are a lotto team again.  We're still too young and we lack depth to be a serious contender. A 7th or 8th seed could be detrimental for the process. I want our championship window to be open for 6-7 years, not 2-3... even if I have to wait 4-5 years for that window to open.