• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IIRC, he had some kind of eye infection:

I don't see anything wrong with his eye in that video.  Maybe it's cause my eyes are starting to lose it, but I had to go back and check to see what eye I was supposed to be looking at since I couldn't tell the difference.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, shakes said:

I don't see anything wrong with his eye in that video.  Maybe it's cause my eyes are starting to lose it, but I had to go back and check to see what eye I was supposed to be looking at since I couldn't tell the difference.

I'm sure you can look up that Windhorse reported he had pink eye.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eh, your eyes aren't the only thing starting to lose it.

🤓

Doesn't bode well for my legal case, huh? 

everything's declining rapidly.  Only two things I still got going on our my hands which are still elite and my hair which is also elite.    

When I was a little kid I had a barber tell me I had the perfect head of hair.  Not the way it looked, but structurally hair by hair.  Perfection.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I thought of that too but there's a difference to me.  Basically Kerr is telling others in the org "my son works for you now".  that's different than him working directly for Kerr.  He's moving him into positions of power.  

Obviously working directly under Kerr is more of an ethical issue than working for others but I have a feeling that all those "others" ultimately report into Kerr so I still think it is at least an unwise practice.  Better to let your son work for another team entirely so you don't have any conflicts of interest popping up where people are worried about how they handle him for fear of what his father might do in response.  Kerr being in such a high position of responsibility makes it almost impossible for his son to be treated just like anyone else.

In fairness to Jamelle, that is how he got his start - working for the Pelicans when his father was an assistant coach for the Pacers.  That is much cleaner even if his father helped open the door for him.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

But he'd never get that job i'm guessing.  hence the issue. 

If he can't get a job anywhere even with Dad putting a good word in for him then he is truly unqualified for the job in the first place.  Go down a rung on the responsibilities and try again.  If he has any kind of competence, he will be able to get a video editor job or something with the Celtics or Spurs or some other organization where Kerr's ties should open that kind of door.  

I'm not a fan of blatant nepotism which is what I'd call giving someone a job no one else would even consider him for just because he is your kid.

(I don't apply this to people who own their own private business.  They can give their kids jobs if they want whether it is the family farm, etc.  This no longer applies once you are talking about the government or public companies, etc.  So if Ressler wants his kid to be GM, he owns the team.  That is just a different situation than with Kerr who doesn't own anything.)

2 hours ago, shakes said:

IDGAF of he told them he came down with a severe case of pregnancy.  F em.  They still do business with other folks that bowed out due to iNjUrY.... 

2 hours ago, shakes said:

everything's declining rapidly.  Only two things I still got going on our my hands which are still elite and my hair which is also elite.    

When I was a little kid I had a barber tell me I had the perfect head of hair.  Not the way it looked, but structurally hair by hair.  Perfection.

Your hands?  You out here boxin' dudes in these streets?  Haha, yeah right.  

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae has never fully embraced the villain personna, because that's not who he is as a person.

If he ever does though, the league better duck for cover, because he's taking out everybody.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

because that's not who he is as a person.

As a player though, that’s him to a T. Smaller stature players ALWAYS have a chip on their shoulder. But agreed, if he fully gets irate, look out.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

"Booooo!!! Nowhere near enough shots of tha homies, or new tats, or assault rifles, or bling.  How are we sposed ta sell him to all the posers?" - BSPNMarketingFolx.com 

We are blessed. We got an 80’s superstar in 2018, rare. Everything is demagnified but his enormous game. I’ll say it again, we lucked out getting Trae, as a franchise and all the crap luck we’ve had, Trae was a gift 🎁 from God.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

"Booooo!!! Nowhere near enough shots of tha homies, or new tats, or assault rifles, or bling.  How are we sposed ta sell him to all the posers?" - BSPNMarketingFolx.com 

PREEEEAAACHHHH BROTHA!! Sarcasm rules!

• Like 1

So they have NIque on the ESPN2 broadcast of the Sunday Night MLB Game of the Week, which features Michael Kay and A-Rod on a simulcast.   He keeps getting asked questions about Bird, because that Game 7 vs he and Bird is the highlight of his career.

When it's all said in done, I DO NOT want Trae's legacy to be a First Round series vs the damn Knicks, because that's all East Coast media will ask him about.

And they lost the feed with Nique mid-interview . . . smh.

• Like 1