• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

Trae was the NBA overall leader in overall POINTS ( 2155) AND DIMES (737) in 2021-22.

2022-23, last year led the NBA in overall DIMES (741).

2 years in a row he captures the overall dimes category. 

1478 dimes in 2 consecutive seasons? I wonder where that ranks in 2 year spans against guys like Magic, Stockton, Nash, Paul and the rest of the dimers? 🤔 #witnessgreatness

image.gif.90b3433598399a2568a6e342ee81d313.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae was the NBA overall leader in overall POINTS ( 2155) AND DIMES (737) in 2021-22.

2022-23, last year led the NBA in overall DIMES (741).

2 years in a row he captures the overall dimes category. 

1478 dimes in 2 consecutive seasons? I wonder where that ranks in 2 year spans against guys like Magic, Stockton, Nash, Paul and the rest of the dimers? 🤔 #witnessgreatness

image.gif.90b3433598399a2568a6e342ee81d313.gif

Stockton and Malone were on another plane. Stockton averaged over 1100 assists a year for 5 years in a row. He also busted 1000 a few more time. All in all his assists dwarf anyone else’s we will find. Trae has had an amazing (and increasingly efficient) assist rate. Just nowhere near the greatest set-up artist in history…Stockton. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hopefully Trae reverses his trend of slow shooting starts.

It is definitely a career trend.  October - December is something close to .565% TS% while January - May is >.590% TS%.  Trae getting off to a strong start next year would really go a long way.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

If Kaminsky mishandled it they would give Trae a turnover.  Personally want Trae to stay aggressive vs only making safe passes.  

I think there are some deliberately showboats passes that could be reduced (ie ones where a simple pass works as well or better) but his ability to make difficult passes is an asset not a liability so 95% of the time I agree with you 100% of the time.

• Like 4

On 8/3/2023 at 3:14 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

If I were still active on the court, I'd definitely be rocking the black, pink, and orange pair. 

As a non-active old head, the black and white would be my pair of choice, just to walk around in. 

I might also buy the blue, just to turn some heads. 

Wish we had an ice blue Hawks jersey to match that . . . or at least a black/blue "icy" city edition jersey.