• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

That is why trae Young is the right fit for this organization. He has been treated like that his whole career and the Hawks have been treated like that for forever. That what drives him and to lift a city like this against those odds is a dream for him. That is why I will always be a Trae fan. He gets it and feeds off it. 

Hell yes.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I found a pic of squd's next bball kix...

I was partying with Lala Kent dawg. :er:

image.gif.186a53345d197307cd7bfddbe6de2652.gif

It already went down baby girl comon keep up with me. Gotta excuse hee she was trashed.

(she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but she woo hoo’s like she tryin to get a muthfckin scholarship! :yes:

GO HAWKS!!!

image.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was partying with Lala Kent dawg. :er:

image.gif.186a53345d197307cd7bfddbe6de2652.gif

It already went down baby girl comon keep up with me. Gotta excuse hee she was trashed.

(she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but she woo hoo’s like she tryin to get a muthfckin scholarship! :yes:

GO HAWKS!!!

image.gif

Uhm ... who's Lala Kent?  Should I know?  I feel like I should know.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Should I know?  I

If you are normal, no, I actually envy the fact that you don’t know any of these clowns 🤡, sadly I know them cuz of my girl but I begged her to stop watching a buncha primadonnas being divas but then she combated that with “isn’t that what you said about the nba players these days?”…

:huh: Well ya but… they can dunk :sarcastic:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

If you are normal, no, I actually envy the fact that you don’t know any of these clowns 🤡, sadly I know them cuz of my girl but I begged her to stop watching a buncha primadonnas being divas but then she combated that with “isn’t that what you said about the nba players these days?”…

:huh: Well ya but… they can dunk :sarcastic:

Daaaang, wifey ain't have ta come off the top rope like that?  Oof, right in the feels.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted everyone to know I’m growing a goatie like Trae. I’ve always kinda had one off n on and sometimes a light beard but if you wanna be THE GOAT 🐐 I figured YOU GOTTA START LOOKIN LIKE A GOAT 🐐!

Like the Django unchained one it’s gotta swoop upwards. Trae is building a nice one, he’s finally growing in some man 👨 hair.

@kg01 let’s both walk into State Farm next year for the first game with a couple bada$$ goaties! How bout it? That is, if you can grow one. I got an Asian friend he’s 45 and his hasn’t come in yet, we are all waiting for it.

IMG_8013.jpeg

IMG_8012.jpeg

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 5/19/2023 at 9:58 AM, kg01 said:

I found a pic of squd's next bball kix...

I'm sure the leak had nothing to do with Nike's headline guy getting his yanked a few days ago. 

was the goal to make the ugliest shoe possible?

The first edition were great.

This year they were generic and ugly.

The one in the link isn't generic, but they tripled down on the ugliness.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, shakes said:

was the goal to make the ugliest shoe possible?

The first edition were great.

This year they were generic and ugly.

The one in the link isn't generic, but they tripled down on the ugliness.

I really like the look of the Trae 2s in this colorway. Those shoes are very tight on the ankles tho.

I have two different colorways of the TY1s.

Can't wait to get my TY3s!

20230530_192820.jpg

• Like 2