• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

42 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I like Brunson and he had a fabulous year but the dude won't be the best player on a championship team.  I call foul on the conversation. 

The biggest reason why the Knicks will never accomplish anything is because they continue to put dudes like Brunson in the same conversation ls with a Trae Young, not to mention an MVP in Joel Embiid. 

Trae has already outclassed their best player, Randle, in a head up playoff matchup. They really think a complimentary player in Brunson is on his same level lol

They have a good thing going, but are in for a rude awakening. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Stephen A. spewing that same tired narrative about Atlanta being transient and not caring about the Hawks.

Has he not realized Trae Young has had State Farm sold out for like 2 years running. I know they overblow the attendance numbers but still, this aint the Atlanta Spirit Hawks. Between Ressler, Koonin, and Trae, the Hawks have a very strong following in the city now, especially among the children of those transients who have grown up with the team and now have purchasing power.

Stephen A better check himself.

Not to mention that Brunson is the first decent FA to want to go to the Knicks in quite a while.    Oops my bad.  Forgot about Kemba.

WarlikeSatisfiedBobolink-size_restricted

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not to mention that Brunson is the first decent FA to want to go to the Knicks in quite a while.    Oops my bad.  Forgot about Kemba.

WarlikeSatisfiedBobolink-size_restricted

That dude signed with his dad ..... who happened to work for the Knicks. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Surprised that Trae's wife got married so soon after having a baby.    I would think she would want to space that out a bit so she had some time to recover in between.

• Confused 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, shakes said:

Surprised that Trae's wife got married so soon after having a baby.    I would think she would want to space that out a bit so she had some time to recover in between.

I'm not sure what you mean.  She's pregnant now with their second kid. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  She's pregnant now with their second kid. 

then I'm really confused with how Twitter works.  Didn't we all congrat him like a week ago for having a baby daughter?

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, shakes said:

then I'm really confused with how Twitter works.  Didn't we all congrat him like a week ago for having a baby daughter?

Well now I am confused too 😆.

Maybe it was they found out the sex? I haven't seen any baby pics as yet either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Stephen A. spewing that same tired narrative about Atlanta being transient and not caring about the Hawks.

Has he not realized Trae Young has had State Farm sold out for like 2 years running. I know they overblow the attendance numbers but still, this aint the Atlanta Spirit Hawks. Between Ressler, Koonin, and Trae, the Hawks have a very strong following in the city now, especially among the children of those transients who have grown up with the team and now have purchasing power.

Stephen A better check himself.

It took Atlanta a long time but we have finally figured out that you can’t market every sports league and team the same way.

Football was always going to be king in the state so UGA and the Falcons have staying power really based on winning more than anything else.

Koonin and the Resslers have tapped in to Atlanta star power as well as focusing on the youth, and urban Atlanta music/hip hop scene.

Braves moved their operation to Cobb to separate themselves from the ITP crowd and get closer to their faithful supporters.

And the United took a grassroots approach that has a lot of support from Atlanta’s millennials and more progressive/international community.

Atlanta sports had to figure some things out but I think all of our teams have very healthy fanbases now compared to the 80’s/90’s when that narrative took shape.

• Like 3

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, shakes said:

In terms of recent announcements, I think they announced she was pregnant with their second child and it was a girl and they got married.  All things to celebrate for them!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It took Atlanta a long time but we have finally figured out that you can’t market every sports league and team the same way.

Football was always going to be king in the state so UGA and the Falcons have staying power really based on winning more than anything else.

Koonin and the Resslers have tapped in to Atlanta star power as well as focusing on the youth, and urban Atlanta music/hip hop scene.

Braves moved their operation to Cobb to separate themselves from the ITP crowd and get closer to their faithful supporters.

And the United took a grassroots approach that has a lot of support from Atlanta’s millennials and more progressive/international community.

Atlanta sports had to figure some things out but I think all of our teams have very healthy fanbases now compared to the 80’s/90’s when that narrative took shape.

"Whut?  You want me to do some homework and actually know what TF I'm talkinabout?  BSPN don't pay me foh dat!" S.A. Smith 

• Haha 1